Source: Government of Ukraine
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted a series of decisions on dismissal and appointment.
“We are launching the process of complete power reloading! Today we announce our first large round of layoffs”, said Prime Minister Oleksiy Honcharuk.
The Government dismissed the following officials:
– Serhii Kuzmin, head of the State Architectural and Construction Inspectorate of Ukraine (DABI);
– Oleh Kyryliuk, head of the State Service of Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine;
– Volodymyr Bondar, head of the State Forest Resources Agency of Ukraine;
– Tetiana Baranova, head of the State Archival Service of Ukraine;
– Konstantyn Vashchenko, head of the National Agency of Ukraine on Civil Service;
– Vadym Mosiichuk, head of the State Reserve Agency of Ukraine, and Dmytro Bulatov, his deputy;
– Olexandr Ryzhenko, head of the State Agency for e-Governance of Ukraine.
The Government has also dismissed Ukrtransbezpeka Chairman Mykhailo Noniak. “This is a positive message for international freight traffic that the situation with the distribution of permits will change for the better”, said the Prime Minister.
Among other personnel decisions, the Government dismissed four deputy heads of the State Property Fund: Vitalii Hertz, Olena Korotka, Yuri Nikitin, and Vitalii Trubarov.
During the meeting, the Government also accepted applications for the dismissal of the acting head of Ukravtodor Sławomir Nowak (since October 1, 2019) and head of the National Police of Ukraine Serhii Kniazev.
The Government also fired three Deputy Interior Ministers – Serhii Yarovyy (First Deputy), Serhii Honcharov and Tetiana Kovalchuk. Apart from that, Oleksii Perevezentsev was fired from his post as Secretary of State in the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, and Vladyslav Andronov – as Secretary of State in the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food.
The Government has also appointed a new head of the National Police General of the Police of the third-rank Ihor Klymenko.
Other appointments include 10 Deputy Ministers and 1 Secretary of State.
To the Ministry of Internal Affairs, there have been appointed First Deputy Minister Serhii Yarovyy and five Deputy Ministers Serhii Honcharov, Tetiana Kovalchuk, Anton Herashchenko, Kateryna Pavlichenko and Olexandra Gogilashvili (since September 26, 2019).
To the Ministry of Finance – Deputy Minister Pavlo Khodakovskyy and State Secretary Konstiantyn Vashchenko.
To the Ministry of Veterans, Temporarily Occupied Territories and Internally Displaced Persons – First Deputy Minister Anton Kolumbet.
To the Ministry of Digital Transformation – State Secretary of the Ministry Olexandr Ryzhenko.
To the Ministry of Justice – Deputy Minister for Enforcement Service Andrii Haichenko.