MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
Where are the football historical places of the capital, what are the mysterious names of the first teams and how the game has won the hearts of the believers?
After the world Cup 2018 Moscow has become one of the recognized football capitals. In the city, hundreds of Amateur teams and youth schools, divisions, and sections. But long before this the city loves football. Where in Moscow began the history of the most popular games at mos.ru.
Sokolniki: what do the “Spartak”, “Dynamo” and CSKA?
As history shows, the three Moscow clubs-rivals have one thing in common — each of them home in Sokolniki.
Football was brought to Moscow by the British. Him first in the late nineteenth century began to play the English the specialists of the plant in the name of Hopper (later the Moscow Electromechanical plant named after Vladimir Lenin). For fun, they drove the ball inside the plant in the Party lane. However, to call this an official competition was difficult.
Soon in Sokolniki — on Shiryaevo field, until the nineteenth century the former seat of the Royal falconry, in all of the rules have equipped the football field. It began to gather the players, divided into teams (at first they were called parties) and the clock to fight for the ball.
About the games on Shiryaev spoke the whole of Moscow. I learned about them and the British Stevens and Thornton, who offered to arrange a match between the English and Russian teams. July 22, 1895 the newspaper “Russian Gazette” reported that “in Sokolniki is supposed to show the English game of foot pain.” The match ended in a failure for Moscow the players: the British came seven, but scored eight goals. Lose slightly discouraged, but wants to play not recaptured. The players decided to train more often and play more.
Then followed the first clubs. In 1905 was founded the Sokolniki sports club (SKS), and in 1907- the circle of players “Sokolniki” (CFS). He became in 1919 and 1921, the Moscow champion. But in 1923 of the players KFS was established football team of the sports society “Dynamo”. Shortly after that, the Dynamo moved from falconers on the field in Orlovo-Davydovsky lane. The first time they even played in the former “Sokolniki” — in white shirts with a black collar and black shorts.
In 1912, between the 4th and 5th Beam forest routes built the stadium for the football section of the society of ski sports (Alleles — as it was called by contemporaries). Later it will become a core team of the Central house of red army (CDKA), later known as CSKA.
And in 1935, on Shiryaevo field, settle the sports society “Spartacus”, next will be to conduct classes of youth football school. Later field opens the famous Junior tennis school “Spartak” — the Near and the football Department will move into a Small deer lane. Here, not far from the place where in the early twentieth century was born of Russian football, will open the Academy “Spartak” named after Fyodor Cherenkov radiation.
The “Spartak” officially considers the date of the founding of the club on 18 April 1922, when his first football match held command of the ISS (“Moscow sport club of Krasnopresnensky district”), later renamed “Spartak”.
PCL, MCL, “Union”, morozovtsi: what would it mean?
According to the memoirs of contemporaries, the most popular clubs were those times Zamoskvoreche club sports (MCS), built in Moscow’s largest stadium named after V. V. Vorovsky on the Big Kaluga street, opposite to Neskuchny garden
Morozovtsi they were named after the famous merchant family, because club sports “nut” originated in the Morozov textile mill. Russian industrialist recruits, giving ad in the English papers that Nikolskaya Manufaktura in Orekhovo-Zuyevo need engineers, mechanics and servants, well able to play football.
The magazine “Russian sport” in September 1909 wrote about the meeting of Morozova and “British club sport”: “About three o’clock the tram number 14 is filled with a chock on Lubyanka square and entirely freed from the Nevsky stearin factory. To see this English team and polanglik club at the factory Vikula Morozov gathered up to 700 people”.
As football gained the affection of believers?
The only thing that has saddened the sports enthusiast — not always friendly attitude of the audience. “Fight with their feet”, “extremely rough sport” — so often spoken in the address of the new game. A famous doctor said about the football as about the game, which can lead to fractures and pulmonary diseases, and the believers, and is considered his sinful occupation. Parents of players were confused by the appearance of the athletes would have to play in shorts with bare legs.
All new things were part of everyday life difficult. Football uniform for the first players released from the England soccer jerseys, jumpers, sweaters and shoes ordered there, and the pants had to manufacture the players themselves. To do this, each distributed material with instructions on how to sew shorts. But they failed anyone, without exception, uniform pants reached his ankles. And then before the match the angry captain was armed with scissors and yardstick and cut the leg of each player to the desired length.
But gradually the football has won the hearts of the people. In 1910 the city was founded by the Moscow football League. In Moscow and the surrounding area have built hundreds of sites for the game of football. Every sports club and the club had its field. Entrance fee to the stadium was 40 cents for adults and 20 for children. Beyond the fields typically cared for by the players themselves.
Soon football became ill thousands. In 1911, informed stareishina football, the old believers created their own club and began to participate in competitions. And the players of the Moscow theological Seminary beat the second part of the Odessa club “VEGA” with the score 4:1 and lost the first part with the score 1:6.
That football won, it became clear, when the first women’s team. I wrote “Russian sport” on July 17, 1911, “in the Villa area Pushkino, Yaroslavl railway on the football pitch Okulovsky mountains runneth two ladies ‘ football teams made up exclusively of students — the girl students and Schoolgirls of the senior classes”. Appeared women’s team at the Presnya and woolen the Outpost.
And on August 3 in Petrovsko-Razumovsky in the pouring rain was the match between the ladies of “Pushkin” and “Petrovsko-Razumovskaya”, ended with the score 5:1. Poker (four goals) did the football player by the name Zhurin.
The stadium “Dynamo” from five thousand to 26 319 spectators
The first house of the Moscow “Dynamo” was not in Petrovsky Park stadium new club was located near the Riga station, Orlovo-Davydovsky lane. Guide the children’s hospital of St. Olga, located in the neighborhood, were allowed to use a large vacant lot, and construction of the stadium began.
In 1923 it was built. At first, the stadium looked modestly at the field was not grass, around set three rows of benches, cramped changing rooms arranged in a wooden house. But sporting life bubbled from morning to evening. Next year the athletes came with a hot shower, and by 1926, the stadium began to gather up to five thousand spectators.
Soon the place began not to suffice, it was decided to build a new stadium in Petrovsky Park, at the intersection of Moscow and Theatrical avenues. Helped young Muscovites, their main tools were picks and shovels.
To the all-Union sports day in 1928, they were ready three tribunes (each the height of a four-storey building), complex fields, spacious locker rooms, medical center, acrobatic and gymnastic halls, athletics sector. Remains the largest stadium in Moscow named after V. V. Vorovsky — barely accommodate 15 thousand spectators. After the construction of the “Dynamo” in a spectacular competition could come from 45 to 50 thousand fans. Soviet newsreel said: “the Whole of Moscow sought to the sports arena. It wasn’t easy. To get into the Petrovsky Park, the Dynamo stadium, first I went to Sokolniki, on Preobrazhenskaya square. And there, at the Terminus, took by storm a tram or a bus № 6”.
In the days of big matches, “the whole of Moscow died out” — in Newspapers wrote that Muscovites “went to the football.” In 50-e years of the last century was a popular song, lyrics by Lev Oshanin: “…but stubbornly goes directly into Dynamo all of Moscow, forgetting about the rain.”
Last year the stadium was 90 years old. The anniversary of the legendary arena, which has received the name of the famous goalkeeper Lev Yashin, met updated. It is now a modern sports complex with a capacity of 26 319 spectators.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure will not be perfect.