Source: Weather Warnings – Australia
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology, New South Wales
Minor Flood Warning for the Warrego River (NSW)
at Fords Bridge
Issued at 9:22 am EDT on Wednesday 6 November 2019
Flood Warning Number: 3
MINOR FLOODING IS CURRENT AT FORDS BRIDGE
Heavy rainfall has been recorded across the Warrego River catchment during Sunday. Rainfall has eased since Monday morning.
Warrego River (NSW):
Minor flooding is occurring along the Warrego River (NSW).
The Warrego River at Fords Bridge Bywash is expected to remain above the minor flood level (1.70 metres) during Wednesday.
Flood Safety Advice:
In life threatening emergencies, call 000 (triple zero) immediately. If you require rescue, assistance to evacuate or other emergency help, ring NSW SES on 132 500.
- * Avoid drowning. Stay out of rising water, seek refuge in the highest available place.
- * Prevent damage to your vehicle. Move it under cover, away from areas likely to flood.
- * Avoid being swept away. Stay out of fast-flowing creeks and storm drains.
- * Never drive, ride or walk through flood water. Flood water can be deceptive and dangerous.
For more emergency information, advice, and access to the latest river heights and rainfall observations and forecasts:
* NSW SES: www.ses.nsw.gov.au
* RMS Live Traffic: www.livetraffic.com
* Latest River Heights and Rainfall Observations: www.bom.gov.au/nsw/flood/outerwest.shtml
* Latest NSW Warnings: www.bom.gov.au/nsw/warnings/
* Rainfall Forecasts: www.bom.gov.au/australia/meteye/
* BOM NSW Twitter: www.twitter.com/BOM_NSW
The next warning will be issued by 11:00 am EDT on Thursday 07 November 2019.
Latest River Heights:
|Location||Height of River (m)||Tendency||Date/Time of Observation|
|Warrego River at Barringun No. 2||1.06||Steady||09:00 AM WED 06/11/19|
|Warrego River at Fords Bridge Bywash||2.02||Steady||08:15 AM WED 06/11/19|
This advice is also available by dialling 1300 659 210. Warning, rainfall and river information are available at www.bom.gov.au/nsw/flood. The latest weather forecast is available at www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts.