Source: Northern Territory Police
Northern Territory Police have charged a 25-year-old male with a number of property, traffic and assault offences.
The man was involved in a string of incidents in Batchelor and Palmerston regions on Wednesday, 20 November. He was eventually apprehended by police following a vehicle pursuit at Gray yesterday morning.
He has been charged with:
- 2 x Robbery
- 3 x Aggravated unlawful use of motor vehicle
- 3 x Drive without license
- 1 x Drive without due care
- 1 x Armed with offensive weapon
- 1 x Attempted robbery
- 1 x Aggravated assault
- 1 x Unlawful entry
- 1 x Trespass
- 1 x Criminal damage
- 2 x Stealing
- 1 x Drive manner dangerous – pursuit
He is scheduled to appear in Darwin Local Court today.