Source: US State of Missouri
Week of Feb. 24 For Drain Pipe Replacement Project
What: Missouri Route 97 CLOSED and Lawrence County Route BB CLOSED to replace deteriorating drain pipes underneath the roads
When: 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. each day. Road open at night.
- Tuesday, February 25 — Missouri Route 97 closed between County Road 2040 and County Road 2050 north of Missouri Route 96
- Wednesday-Thursday, February 26-27 – Lawrence County Route BB closed between County Road 2080 and County Road 2087 south of Missouri Route 96
- Routes CLOSED only where crews are set up working
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the work zones, but will not be able to travel through the work zones
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)