Source: US State of Missouri
What: Dallas County Route AA and Dallas County Route T CLOSED to replace deteriorating drain pipes underneath the roads
When: 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. each day. Roads open at night and over weekend.
- Thursday-Friday, March 5-6 – Dallas County Route AA closed between Dallas County Route UU and Liberty Road north of Fair Grove
- Wednesday, March 11 – Dallas County Route T closed between Eagle Run Road and Missouri Route 64 north of Buffalo
- Thursday, March 12 – Dallas County Route T closed between Dallas County Route YY and Dallas County Route E in Leadmine
- Routes CLOSED only where crews are set up working
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the work zones, but will not be able to travel through the work zones
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)