Source: London Assembly
What are the main challenges for London government as it emerges and recovers from the impact of COVID-19?
Tomorrow, the London Assembly will put questions to guests on the work of the London Recovery Board and the London Transition Board. The guests are:
- John Barradell, Chief Executive, City of London Corporation
- John O’Brien, Chief Executive, London Councils
- David Bellamy, Chief of Staff, GLA
- Mary Harpley, Chief Officer, GLA
- Niran Mothada, Executive Director Strategy and Communications, GLA and GLA Senior Responsible Officer – Overall Recovery Programme
- Dr Fiona Twycross, Deputy Mayor for Fire and Resilience and GLA Lead on the Transition Management Group
The meeting will take place on Thursday, 2 July from 11:00am. In line with Government advice, this meeting will take place virtually.
Media and members of the public can watch the meeting live here.