MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
At the end of last year, there was a positive trend in all areas of the implementation of the program “Development of utilities and engineering infrastructure and energy saving”.
Reliable, high-quality and efficient operation of engineering life support systems is one of the most important components of a comfortable urban environment. Despite the coronavirus pandemic, systematic work continued in the city to modernize the physical and digital infrastructure of electricity, heat, gas and water supply, sewerage and lighting. The work was carried out jointly with grid companies – Mosvodokanal, Mosgaz, Mosenergo, MOEK, OEK.
The issue of the implementation of the capital’s state program “Development of utility infrastructure and energy saving” in 2020 and plans for this year were discussed at a meeting of the Presidium of the Moscow Government.
At the end of last year, there was a positive trend in all areas of the program and the following results were achieved:
– 1200 kilometers were built and 550 kilometers of engineering networks were reconstructed;
– the average wear of engineering networks has been reduced;
– capacity reserves for certain types of engineering systems ranged from 19 (power supply) to 53 percent (water supply), which makes it possible to stably and uninterruptedly supply consumers with energy resources, as well as to ensure connection to the networks of urban facilities under construction.
For the engineering economy of Moscow, the important events of 2020 were:
– overhaul of engineering networks of the Northern River Station;
– connection to city networks of the new clinical center of infectious diseases “Voronovskoye”;
– reconstruction of 220 kilovolt electrical substations Lesnaya (first stage) and Golyanovo (second stage);
– modernization of the Biryulyovo-Borisovskaya pumping station with the installation of six network pumps with a capacity of 2.5 thousand cubic meters per hour;
– reconstruction of the Avtozavodsky (341 meters), “Khimkinsky” (457 meters) and “Danilovsky” (304 meters) gas pipelines-siphons running along the bottom of the Moskva River and the Khimki Reservoir, as well as a comprehensive reconstruction of the Izmailovsky Park gas control point (GRP) “And technical re-equipment of the Teply Stan gas control station;
– completion of gasification of the village of Tolstopaltsevo (Vnukovo district) – 47.6 kilometers of distribution networks and two hydraulic fracturing stations were built;
– equipping more than 30 city objects with architectural and artistic illumination, including the temple of the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God in Suschev (Tikhvinskaya street, house 13, building 12), the memorial complex “Shtyki” (40th kilometer of the Leningradskoye highway), the buildings of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Kotelnicheskaya embankment, house 17) and the Central Museum of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (street Soviet Army, house 2, building 1).
Decrease in the level of wear and tear of network facilities in Moscow in 2010–2020 in percent
Electricity of the net
Minus 16.3 percentage points
Main heating networks
Minus 2.5 percentage points
Minus 7.0 percentage points
Water supply networks
Minus 1.4 percentage points
Minus 0.9 percentage points
Minus 2.7 percentage points
Minus 8.0 percentage points
In 2020, the reconstruction of the 220 kilovolt electrical substations Lesnaya (first stage) and Golyanovo (second stage) was completed. We have built 912 kilometers of power transmission lines, reconstructed 227 kilometers of power grids.
In total, within the framework of the program, including last year, over 15 thousand kilometers of power transmission lines were built and reconstructed.
Decrease in the deterioration of electrical networks amounted to 16.3 percentage points (from 65.2 to 48.9 percent).
For 2021, it is planned to build and reconstruct more than 1,400 kilometers of power transmission lines. They will modernize the primary electrical circuit of the GRU 10 kilovolt No. 2 with separation of the feeder and generating loads of CHPP-21, replacement of the T-96 transformer of the TDTs-400000/220 type with the installation of a generator switch at CHPP-23.
In 2020, 103 kilometers were built and 117 kilometers of main heating networks were reconstructed. Works on deep modernization of the Biryulevo-Borisovskaya pumping station were carried out.
On the territory of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, work has been carried out on the reconstruction of distribution heating networks, technical re-equipment of safety automation and boiler control systems, installation of heat energy metering units, replacement of equipment at the facilities of the settlements of Desenovsky (Yakovlevo village), Vnukovsky (settlement DSK Michurinets, Rasskazovka village), Marushkinsky (village of Sovkhoz Krekshino) and Novofedorovsky (village Yakovlevskoe).
In total, almost two thousand kilometers of heating networks were built and reconstructed within the framework of the program until 2020 inclusive. Decrease in the wear of main heating networks amounted to 2.5 percentage points (from 46.5 to 44.0 percent).
This year, it is planned to build about 150 kilometers and reconstruct almost 100 kilometers of heating networks.
In 2020, over 85 kilometers were built and 53 kilometers of gas pipelines were reconstructed. In particular, work was completed on the reconstruction of the underwater gas pipelines-siphones “Avtozavodsky”, “Khimkinsky” and “Danilovsky”, gasification of the village of Tolstopaltsevo (46.7 kilometers of distribution networks and two gas control points were built), a comprehensive reconstruction of the gas control station “Izmailovsky Park” and re-equipment of the Teply Stan GRP.
In total, over 900 kilometers of gas pipelines have been reconstructed within the framework of the program until 2020 inclusive. Decrease in the wear of gas networks amounted to seven percentage points (from 36.5 to 29.5 percent).
This year it is planned to reconstruct more than 50 kilometers of gas pipelines, including the Novodevichy (355 meters), Kutuzovsky (340 meters), Tushinsky (172 meters), Shchukinsky (3485 meters), Rubtsovsky ( 172 meters) and “Golyanovsky” (3485 meters). There are also plans to complete the construction of networks and the Likovsky hydraulic fracturing plant for the gasification of the Filimonkovsky and Pervomaisky settlements (TyNAO).
Water supply and sanitation
Last year, 94 kilometers of water supply and 40 kilometers of sewerage networks were built and reconstructed. Another water intake unit in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas – “Raduzhny” – was modernized with an increase in its capacity to one thousand cubic meters per day and the introduction of deserted operating technologies, which made it possible to provide drinking water to the residents of Bylovo village and Raduzhny microdistrict.
A sewage pumping station “Krekshino-2” with a capacity of three thousand cubic meters per day was built, as well as pressure pipelines from it to the receiving chamber of the treatment plant “Kokoshkino”. In addition, the first stage of reconstruction of the Kokoshkino treatment facilities was completed.
In general, within the framework of the program until 2020 inclusive, almost 1.1 thousand kilometers of water supply and over 490 kilometers of sewage networks have been built and reconstructed.
Decrease in wear of water supply networks amounted to 1.4 percentage points (from 49.8 to 48.4 percent), sewage – 2.7 percentage points (from 50.2 to 47.5 percent).
For 2021, it is planned to build and reconstruct more than 200 kilometers of water supply and 88 kilometers of sewerage networks.
In 2020, a large-scale modernization of the GABT collector complex with a length of 3.08 kilometers was carried out. Reconstruction of 23 cable collectors was carried out, including “Manezhny”, “Sosnovaya Polyana”, “Olympic Village”, “Arbat”, “Zapadnaya-1”.
In total, within the framework of the program until 2020 inclusive, about 290 kilometers of cable communication collectors were built and reconstructed. Decrease in the wear and tear of collector network was 8 percentage points (from 25 to 17 percent).
This year it is planned to reconstruct more than 33 kilometers of collectors, including “CDT” (4.1 kilometers), “Novokonyushkovsky” (0.8 kilometers), “Panfilovsky-2” (1.6 kilometers). In Zelenograd, they are going to complete overhaul of the structures of the intra-quarter collector “12th microdistrict”, which will increase the reliability of the life systems in the Silino district.
Water waste management
Last year, 13.5 kilometers of drainage networks were updated. In total, more than 250 kilometers of drainage networks were built and reconstructed within the framework of the program until 2020 inclusive. As a result, the number of problem areas for water accumulation in Moscow decreased from 2,785 addresses (2011) to 50 addresses (end of 2020). The decrease in the wear of drainage networks amounted to 0.9 percentage points (from 43.8 to 42.9 percent).
In 2021, they plan to build and reconstruct 15 kilometers of drainage networks.
Improving water quality in the Moskva River
To improve the condition of the Moskva River and reduce unpleasant odors, the complex reconstruction of the Novo-Kuryanovsk and Lyubertsy treatment facilities continues.
In addition, by 2023, they intend to complete the reconstruction and put into operation treatment facilities for surface runoff of the settling ponds “Tushino-1” and “Tushino-2”.
Integrated solid waste management system
On January 1, 2020, the implementation of the program for the introduction of separate waste collection began in the capital ahead of schedule. For this, the necessary infrastructure was created. Container sites are branded – about 23 thousand in total, of which 18 thousand are in the residential sector and almost five thousand are in social institutions. The line employs about one thousand branded garbage trucks.
The implementation of measures for the separate collection of municipal solid waste will ensure an increase in the volume of waste utilization and reduce the volume of their burial at landfills.
2021: tasks and projects
This year the city faces the following main tasks:
– construction of nearly 1400 kilometers and reconstruction of 550 kilometers of engineering networks;
– overhaul of engineering networks on the territory of the city clinical hospital named after S.P. Botkin;
– reconstruction of gas pipelines-siphons “Novodevichy”, “Kutuzovsky”, “Tushinsky”, “Shchukinsky”, “Rubtsovsky” and “Golyanovsky”, as well as completion of the construction of networks and GRP “Likovsky” for gasification of Filimonkovsky and Pervomaisky settlements (TyNAO);
– Overhaul of the intra-quarter collector “12th microdistrict” in order to improve the reliability of the life systems of the Silino region (ZelAO).
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.