MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
The press service of the Central Military District (CVD) invites representatives of the media, experts and bloggers from the Urals, Siberia and the Volga region, who cover military and military history topics, to take part in the district stage of the All-Russian Press Festival “Media-As-2021”.
The district stage of the festival starts on February 8. Works are accepted until March 15.
The competition committee of the Central Military District will review the best works in nine nominations:
– two for radio and television workers: “Best Personnel” – for the best news report, “Command Voice” – for the best radio program;
– two for employees of print media: “Power of the Word” – for the best material in the print media, “Style of Life” – for the best material in periodicals designed for a narrow readership;
– one for employees of creative associations and Internet publications: “Special Purpose Project” – for the best complex information and entertainment project (show, series of programs);
– two for representatives of news agencies: “Molniya” – for the best work in a news agency, “Chief Caliber” – for the best photographic work;
– For employees of regional media “On the Edge of the Attack” – for the best material in the regional (local) media;
– special category “Breakthrough” – for the best debut of the year.
The festival is open to authors and groups that published materials from January 1 to December 31, 2020.
Participants are invited to submit applications for participation in the competition in the “Media-As-2021” section on the official website of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation in the Central Military District section. In the application, you must specify information about the author (surname, name, patronymic, place of work, occupation, postal address, telephone, email address, title of the material, date of its release), as well as indicate the competition nomination.
Additional information can be obtained by calling 8 (343) 359-32-79.
The All-Russian Press Festival “Media-As-2021” is held by the Russian Ministry of Defense to encourage the media, military experts, representatives of the media professions, the public and bloggers who cover military topics and make a significant contribution to maintaining a positive image of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
1 2 3 4 5
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and / or sentence structure not be perfect.