MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
Photo by Y. Ivanko. Mos.ru
You can choose the most interesting sessions and courses, as well as join them, online on February 10 and 11.
In February, entrepreneurs will be able to attend the first large-scale online forum for the self-employed and courses on professional income tax issues. GBU Small Business of Moscow (MBM) will hold a series of free educational events for those who start and develop their own business.
“There are 479,000 self-employed citizens registered in Moscow. According to a survey conducted by Small Business of Moscow, more than 42 percent of this category of clients of the institution consider educational programs to be an important measure of support, “said the head
The series of events will be opened by the online forum “Self-Employed-2021” dedicated to the promotion and development of this form of entrepreneurship. It will take place on February 10, everyone can take part in it, having previously registered on the forum page.
The program includes:
– a motivational session, where entrepreneurs will learn about the advantages of working for themselves, ways to quickly move from hiring and freelancing to business, the opportunities for self-employed;
– Sessions with experts from the Small Business of Moscow State Budgetary Institution and the My Job Employment Center, where they will talk about city support measures;
– session with a representative Moscow City Department for Competition PolicyWhere entrepreneurs will learn how to take part in public procurement;
– a session with recruiting experts and consulting specialists dedicated to the self-employed market and the legal aspects of the work of such entrepreneurs with business;
– Session “Real Self-Employed”, where entrepreneurs will present success stories and share their experience in various fields.
And from February 11, entrepreneurs will have a series of online courses “Self-Employed – Instructions for Use.” The program consists of three webinars, the listeners of which will learn about how to register as a self-employed, what the tax on professional income is, how to work with the official application of the Federal Tax Service of Russia “My Tax” and pay insurance premiums for tax on professional income, as well as how how to prepare documents for customer companies and automate accounting.
You can register for each webinar in a special section on the MBM website.
Mbm.mos – the project of the State Budgetary Institution “Small Business of Moscow”, subordinate to the city Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovative Development. More than 20 online and business services are available to entrepreneurs. Through the portal, you can get free consulting and educational support.
For example, the Counterparty Check service will allow you to make sure your partner is reliable. An interactive assistant will tell you what financial, tax, property, legal support measures are suitable for a particular business, and in the “Consultation” section they will solve a specific problem situation. Also, thanks to the services of mbm.mos, you can check the legality of the office sign, and also choose a favorable tax regime.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.