MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
It is planned to consider the following issues at the meeting:
1. On amendments to the Federal Law “On the Procurement of Goods, Works, Services by Certain Types of Legal Entities” and Article 45 of the Federal Law “On the Contract System in the Field of Procurement of Goods, Works, Services to Meet State and Municipal Needs”
The draft law provides for the unification of requirements for banks authorized to issue bank guarantees for the purpose of securing applications, executing contracts (agreements) when making purchases in accordance with federal laws “On the contract system in the procurement of goods, works, services to meet state and municipal needs” and “On the procurement of goods, works, services by certain types of legal entities.”
2. On the draft federal law “On amendments to parts one and two of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation in connection with the adoption of the Federal law” On the federal territory “Sirius” “”
The draft law proposes to amend the Tax Code of the Russian Federation, providing for the definition in the legislation of the Russian Federation on taxes and fees of the powers of the representative body of the federal territory “Sirius”, including in terms of the establishment, enforcement and termination of local taxes in the federal territory “Sirius” …
3. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to the Budget Code of the Russian Federation in connection with the adoption of the Federal Law” On the federal territory “Sirius” “”
The bill proposes to introduce amendments to the Budget Code of the Russian Federation, providing for the integration of federal territories into the budgetary process, including the federal territory “Sirius”.
4. On the draft federal law “On limiting greenhouse gas emissions”
The bill is aimed at regulating public relations arising from the implementation of economic and other activities on the territory of the Russian Federation that lead to emissions of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.
5. On the draft federal law “On self-propelled vehicles and other types of equipment”
The development of the bill is dictated by the need to consolidate at the legislative level legal relations governing the issues of admission to operation, technical condition, state registration and technical inspection of self-propelled vehicles and other types of equipment.
6. On the draft federal law “On seed production”
The draft federal law is aimed at creating conditions for the development of an efficient seed market in the Russian Federation, informing domestic producers and consumers of seeds about the availability of high-quality seed on the market with the characteristics necessary for reproduction and obtaining a guaranteed yield, and improving the quality of seed.
7. On the draft federal law “On Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation on Improving Individual (Personified) Accounting in the Compulsory Pension Insurance System, the Procedure for Submitting Reports and Performing Other Obligations by Policyholders for Compulsory Social Insurance”
The need to develop a draft law is dictated by the lack of legislative consolidation of the possibility of using a power of attorney in the form of an electronic document signed by the principal’s electronic signature, along with a notarized power of attorney, as well as the lack of the right for other persons to pay for the insured contributions to compulsory social insurance against industrial accidents and occupational diseases.
8. On amendments to the Regulation on the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation
The draft resolution is proposed in accordance with part 23 of article 12 of the Federal Law of December 29, 2006 No. 256-FZ “On additional measures of state support for families with children” to be assigned to the Ministry of Labor of Russia as an authorized federal executive body performing the functions of developing and implementing state policy and legal regulation in the field of demography, pensions, social protection of the population, including social protection of families, women and children, the authority to approve the Rules for the allocation of unused maternity (family) capital to the formation of a funded pension.
9. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to Article 28 of the Federal Law” On General Principles of Organization of Local Self-Government in the Russian Federation “”
The bill provides for the obligatory placement by local governments of materials on issues that are submitted for public hearings and (or) public discussions, the results of these hearings (discussions) on the official website of the local government on the Internet, as well as through the use of the federal state information system “Unified portal of state and municipal services (functions) “or a special information system defined in accordance with the legislation on urban planning activities. At the same time, local governments are obliged to provide citizens with the opportunity to send proposals within the framework of public hearings and (or) public discussions by using the official website of the local government and (or) these information systems.
10. On the allocation of budget allocations to federal executive bodies from the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation in 2021 for the provision of federal budget funds in order to make special social payments provided for by the Government of the Russian Federation of November 23, 2020 No. 1896 (taking into account the increasing coefficients), of November 28, 2020 No. 1962 and of December 26, 2020 No. 2276
The draft decree proposes to allocate budgetary allocations to federal executive bodies for the provision of federal budget funds in order to financially support special social payments to servicemen and persons equated to them, other workers providing medical assistance (participating in the provision of medical care) for the diagnosis and treatment of a new coronavirus infection, medical workers in contact with patients with an established diagnosis of a new coronavirus infection.
11. On amendments to some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation (in terms of amendments to the Regulation on the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and the Regulation on the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Communal Services of the Russian Federation)
The adoption of the draft act was dictated by the need to endow the Ministry of Health of Russia and the Ministry of Construction of Russia with new powers to ensure the protection of the health of citizens from the consequences of consumption of nicotine-containing products.
Moscow, February 16, 2021
The content of press releases of the Press Service and References Department is a summary of materials submitted by federal executive bodies for discussion at a meeting of the Government of the Russian Federation.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.