MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
By the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 18.02.2021 No. 104 “On the assignment of military ranks of senior officers, special ranks of higher commanding personnel and higher special ranks”, the ranks of the EMERCOM of Russia were awarded.
The rank of Lieutenant General was awarded to the State Secretary – Deputy Minister Alexei Serko.
The rank of major general was awarded to:
– Deputy Director of the Administrative Department Ruslan Lavrentiev;
– Deputy Director of the Department of Operational Management Alexander Molchanov;
– Yevgeny Khodatenko, Deputy Director of the Department of Educational and Scientific and Technical Activities;
– Head of the Noginsk Rescue Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry Evgeny Gavrilyuk.
The rank of lieutenant general of the internal service was awarded to Evgeny Deineka, head of the EMERCOM of Russia Main Directorate for the Leningrad Region.
The rank of Major General of the Internal Service was awarded to:
– Evgeny Lebedev, First Deputy Head of the Main Directorate of EMERCOM of Russia for the Novosibirsk Region;
– First Deputy Head of the Main Directorate of the Russian Emergencies Ministry for the Rostov Region Alexei Rokhlin;
– Deputy Head of the Main Directorate – Head of the Directorate (for the city of Sochi) of the Main Directorate of the EMERCOM of Russia for the Krasnodar Territory Sergey Skrylnikov;
– Deputy Head of the Main Directorate of the EMERCOM of Russia for St. Petersburg Igor Titenk.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and / or sentence structure not be perfect.