Post sponsored by NewzEngine.com

MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –

Photo by E. Samarin. Press Service of the Mayor and the Moscow Government

The building area will be 2.5 thousand square meters.

In the south of the capital, in the Moskvorechye-Saburovo area, a new sports and recreation complex with a swimming pool and a gym will appear. It will be located at: Kashirskoe shosse, possession 51, building 1. Its construction will begin in the near future.

“The building of the sports and recreation center will have the form of a rectangle with a rounded main entrance, which is oriented towards the intersection of Kashirskoye Highway with the Moscow Railway,” said the head

Department of urban planning policy of the city of Moscow Sergey Levkin

The total area of ​​the sports complex will be 2.5 thousand square meters. The two-storey building will house a swimming pool with a sauna, a fitness room, multi-purpose halls, a playroom for children, a spa complex and a cafe.

The city has allocated 14 plots for the construction of sports facilitiesFrom fitness to Olympic records: how Moscow’s sports infrastructure is developing

Sports facilities appear in the capital in areas of mass development and in those quarters where they are needed. About 40 percent of the sports complexes are planned to be built at the expense of the city budget, the remaining 60 percent – at the expense of private investors.

Over the past year, 10 sports facilities were commissioned in the city at the expense of extra-budgetary sources.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.

MIL OSI Russia News