MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
March 18, 2021 10:24 am
A total of 10 routes participate in the voting. They were selected by an expert jury of more than 300 applications.
The project “Active Citizen” began new vote… Its participants will choose the five best city tourist routes prepared by the participants of the Show Moscow! Competition.
More than 300 applications were submitted for the competition. Of these, an expert jury selected 10 routes – it is among them that “active citizens” will determine the best.
Routes – voting participants:
“Now the theater is here. And before …? ” (CAD), author Svetlana Orlova;
– “Moscow is experimental. Experiments of the late XIX – early XX centuries in the area of Devichye Pole and Usachevka ”(CAD), author Dmitry Maksimenko;
– “Pokrovskoe-Streshnevo at the turn of the war” (SZAO), author Tatiana Danilova;
– “Northern Chertanovo – the region of the future” (South Administrative District), author Galina Minakova;
– “Modernism in Gagarinsky” (South-West Administrative District), author Ekaterina Blagireva;
– “Behind the Chairs” (CAD), author Oleg Petrov;
– “One of the youngest sons of the capital” (North-Eastern Administrative District), author Andrei Gorbachev;
– “Under the Mask of Time” (CAD), author Dmitry Ternovsky;
– “Invitation to Peredelkino” (NAO), author Artem Rusin;
– “Plyushchikha: More than Three Poplars” (CAD), by Alla Panteleeva.
You can choose up to five options. Details of each route and the author’s description are in a special section on the voting page.
The second season of the open competition “Show Moscow!”, Organized by the Moscow Committee for Tourism, started on February 19. This is the continuation of a series of events dedicated to the celebration of World Guide Day.
The results of the competition will be announced on April 19 and published on the website moscow.guide. There will be 17 winners in total – five will be chosen by “active citizens”, another 12 will be named by an expert jury. It will include specialists Tourism Committee, Public Relations and Youth Policy Committee, Department of Cultural Heritage, Programs of the Mayor of Moscow “My District”, the Museum of Moscow, the Association of Guides-Translators, Tour Guides and Tour Managers, as well as one of the winners of the first season of the competition, Andrey Lednev.
The Active Citizen project appeared in 2014. During this time, more than 4.9 million people have joined it, almost two million of them – last year alone. Participants determine the streets and courtyards that need to be put in order, decide how city polyclinics, libraries, multifunctional centers should work, and also choose events for festivals and celebrations.
Since the launch of the project, Muscovites have taken part in more than 4.8 thousand votes, which have collected over 155 million opinions. The decisions taken by the majority are being implemented. What has appeared in Moscow or has changed thanks to the voting in the project, you can look at online map… In total, more than 1.6 thousand objects have already been applied to the scheme.
The heading “Pulse of the Capital” reflects the changes that have taken place in Moscow, they are offered to be assessed in a game format. For example, using emoticons, you can vote for the comfort of new trains in the metro, the convenience of paying for utility bills, and much more. And at the end of last year, Muscovites had the opportunity to send the points accumulated in the project to charity.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.