MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
19 March 2021, 09:01
Photo by D. Grishkin. Press Service of the Mayor and the Moscow Government
Muscovites exchanged views on promising professions and areas of entrepreneurship, the most demanded over-professional skills in work, and much more.
On a crowdsourced platform “City of Ideas”the project “My“ Technograd ””, dedicated to the development of educational programs of the innovative and educational complex at VDNKh, has come to an end. More than 12 thousand people took part in it.
“The participants actively shared their ideas – we received more than 500 of them. And no less actively they supported each other – 11 thousand votes were cast for the best proposals. Based on the opinion of the townspeople, we will supplement the training program in Technograd “, – noted Natalia Sergunina, Deputy Mayor of Moscow.
Muscovites left their proposals in five directions. These are “Tsifra.Tehnograd” (digital technologies), “Service.Tehnograd” (services for the population), “Art.Tehnograd” (creative industries), “Urban.Tehnograd” (urban infrastructure), “Prom.Tehnograd” (industry) …
Technograd is a unique educational platform at VDNKh, which presents programs dedicated to more than 40 professions in demand, as well as specialties of the future. The crowdsourcing project helped to select the best ideas for the development of the complex, “said the head
Most proposals were received in the direction of “Service.Technograd” – 119 ideas. The top ideas on it included:
– organizing meetings with opinion leaders and professionals from the service sector to familiarize listeners with the challenges of the profession, market requirements, relevance and life cycle of the profession, its viability in the near future;
– educational courses on competent communication and assistance to people with disabilities.
Also among the top three popular destinations were Prom. Technograd “and” Art. Technograd “.
The best ideas of Muscovites in the direction of Prom.Tehnograd are:
– provision of equipped places for carpentry and / or jewelry making, allowing to continue mastering the profession, the basics of which a visitor to Technograd could get acquainted with at a master class;
– training in the production of composite materials, work with them;
– industrial robotics – basics, examples, required knowledge and competencies.
The leaders of the voting of the project participants in the direction of “Art.Tehnograd” were the manufacture and repair of jewelry and watches.
In the section “Tsifra.Tekhnograd” the greatest support was received by:
– Launching a professional retraining program (additional vocational education) for citizens who already have a non-core vocational or higher education in order to obtain a new qualification;
– training of testers in Technograd: training in the basics of software testing, development of test cases, test strategy, tools for manual and automated testing, as well as testing mobile and web applications.
The best ideas in the direction of “Urban.Technograd” were:
– Courses for specialists in the design and maintenance of smart cities;
– courses in carpentry in the workshop for teenagers, young fathers and office workers;
– the basics of replacing traditional solutions in construction with composite ones.
During the thematic discussions, residents of the capital exchanged views on promising professions and areas of entrepreneurship, the most demanded over-professional skills in work and much more. The most popular topic was “Formats of vocational guidance” – the participants discussed the most convenient formats for teaching professions. More than 300 comments were left on this topic.
Crowdsourcing projects of the Moscow Government have been developing since 2014. During this time, 31 projects… Residents of the capital submitted over 110 thousand ideas, of which more than 4.5 thousand were selected by experts for further study. Over 2.5 thousand ideas have already been implemented.
Thanks to crowdsourcing projects in Moscow, new public transport routes have appeared and the ability to apply for attachment to a polyclinic in electronic form, infomats have been installed in polyclinics, a mobile application EMIAS.INFO has been developed, with which you can make an appointment with a doctor, transfer or to cancel the entry, and children’s technology parks began to conduct classes on financial literacy.
In 2020, a new section appeared on crowd.mos.ru “The ideas of the inhabitants are realized by the city”, Where Muscovites can send photos of implemented ideas based on the results of crowdsourcing projects.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.