MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
March 23, 2021 11:01 am
The work will take place on the section from the Minsk highway to the Kokoshkino settlement.
“We have completed the trade and procurement procedures to identify a contractor for the reconstruction of the Kokoshkinskoye Highway section from Minskoye Highway to the Kokoshkino settlement, we plan to start the work already in April. About two kilometers of roads are to be reconstructed, ”he said.
The route of the projected section of the road passes within the village of Zaitsevo, then – outside the settlement to the border of the settlement of Kokoshkino.
The work is planned to be completed in early 2022. After reconstruction, two lanes in each direction will be available for traffic.
In addition to the construction of a new modern road, it is planned here:
– relocation of a public transport stopping point;
– a decoupling device in one level with two turns;
– collection, drainage and treatment of surface water runoff;
– outdoor electric lighting;
– reconstruction of utilities (rainwater drainage, external gas pipeline, domestic sewage system, power supply networks).
Five pedestrian crossings will appear on the site. Traffic lights with LED impulse indication will be installed on each of them.
For the convenience of local residents, it is planned to build 12 noise protection screens with a total length of 1,342.6 meters.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.