MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
March 25, 2021 11:01 am
Photo by E. Samarin. Press Service of the Mayor and the Moscow Government
The winners will receive diplomas, badges and a table medal, as well as a prize of 150 thousand rubles.
On the Day of the Cultural Worker, the application campaign for the awards of the Moscow Mayor named after Nikolai Ostrovsky starts. They are awarded to adults with disabilities for outstanding achievements in the field of culture, as well as for significant contributions to the creation of conditions for the comprehensive development of people with disabilities in the arts. The organizer of the competition is the Department of Culture of the city of Moscow.
You can apply for participation in the competition from March 25 to September 1 inclusive on the site State Museum – Cultural Center “Integration” named after N.A. Ostrovsky. Detailed the terms of participation… Personally, this can be done at the address: Tverskaya street, house 14. Applications will be accepted every Monday from 10:00 to 15:00.
The Nikolai Ostrovsky Moscow Mayor Prize is awarded in 10 nominations:
– for outstanding achievements in the visual arts;
– for outstanding achievements in the performing arts;
– for outstanding achievements in literature and journalism;
– for outstanding achievements in the field of design and fashion;
– for endurance, spiritual strength and significant achievements in various spheres of life;
– for the popularization of a healthy lifestyle;
– for the popularization of the feat of life and creativity of the writer Nikolai Ostrovsky;
– for active work in the field of organizing joint recreation of children and youth with disabilities among peers who do not have such restrictions;
– for a significant contribution to the creation of conditions for the comprehensive development of people with disabilities in the field of culture and art;
– for active public activity in the field of support of persons with disabilities and recognition of their achievements.
In nominations from the first to the sixth only people with disabilities can participate, from the seventh to the tenth – everyone.
The winners are determined by the competition committee, which includes cultural and art workers, members of public organizations to protect the rights and legitimate interests of persons with disabilities.
The results of the competition will be announced on the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, which is celebrated on December 3. The winners will receive diplomas, badges and a table medal, as well as a prize of 150 thousand rubles.
The Nikolai Ostrovsky Moscow Mayor Prize has been awarded since 2018. With their help, they draw attention to people with disabilities, encourage them for achievements and motivate them for new ones, and also contribute to the socio-cultural integration of people with disabilities.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.