MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
April 7, 2021 10:13 am
There are nine online excursions in the vote.
In project “Active citizen” opened new vote… Its members will select the best online excursions that are published on youtube channel Department of Cultural Heritage of the City of Moscow.
You can get on a tour of the unusual buildings of the capital without leaving your home. On video walks, there is an opportunity to look into mansions and estates, where you can’t just get there.
There are nine online excursions in the vote:
– on the estate of Orlov-Denisov, The history of which dates back to the 17th century, when the chambers of Prince Dmitry Pozharsky were located on this site;
– at the Northern River Station – an architectural monument of the 1930s, the construction of which began simultaneously with the Moscow Canal, and in 2020 the restoration of the station building and the adjacent park was completed;
– on the museum-estate “Kuskovo” – a monument of the 18th century, on the territory of which more than 20 unique objects have survived to this day;
– on the tenement house of the Trinity Church on Gryazekh, built in 1908-1909 according to the project of Lev Kravetsky;
– on the building of the Loan Treasurywhich resembles the building of the State Bank in Nizhny Novgorod;
– by Oleg Tabakov Theater, namely, the apartment house of the Gribov brothers, in the premises of which the stage “On Chistye Prudy” was located, the Moscow Theater School of Tabakov and the new stage of the theater on Malaya Sukharevskaya Square;
– on the building of the Synodal Printing House – one of the main decorations of Nikolskaya Street, built in 1811-1815 by architects Ivan Mironovsky and Alexey Bakarev on the site of the old buildings of the Moscow Printing House;
– in mystical Moscow, many of whose houses and monuments are covered with secrets and legends;
– on the Lopatina mansion on Bolshaya Nikitskaya street, built in 1876. From 1963 to the present time, home ownership is occupied by the diplomatic mission of Brazil.
Description of all excursions and videos can be viewed in the “Details” section.
The Active Citizen project for online voting on urban development issues appeared in 2014. It is being implemented Department of Information Technologies of the city of Moscowand GKU “New management technologies”. During this time, more than five million people have joined it, of which almost two million – in 2020. Participants determine which streets, courtyards and park areas need to be improved, how city polyclinics, libraries, multifunctional centers should operate, and also choose events for festivals and celebrations. Since the start of the project, Muscovites have taken part in more than 4.8 thousand votes.
Majority decisions are implemented in the city. You can find out what has appeared in Moscow or has changed thanks to the voting on the online map… More than 1.6 thousand objects have already been drawn on the diagram. And in the heading “Pulse of the Capital” you can evaluate the changes that have taken place in Moscow. Also, from the end of 2020, “active citizens” have the opportunity to send the points accumulated in the project to charity.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.