MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
April 20, 2021 12:52 pm
Photo by Y. Ivanko. Mos.ru
The expanded list of services is planned to be introduced in stages – from May 31, June 28 and July 26, 2021.
The staff of the centers “My Documents” will provide more services for registration of acts of civil status. The resolution on this issue was signed at a meeting of the Presidium of the Moscow Government Sergei Sobyanin.
Currently, in the offices of “My Documents”, citizens can receive the services of the Moscow Civil Registry Office, including birth registration, birth registration with simultaneous establishment of paternity (in the case when the parents are not married), death registration, acceptance of applications for state registration of conclusion and dissolution marriage and acceptance of documents for registration of repeated certificates (certificates) on state registration of acts of civil status.
According to the adopted resolution, the centers of public services will provide a number of demanded services, including:
– registration of marriage in a non-formal setting for citizens of the Russian Federation – in the flagship centers, as well as in other MFCs, where there are appropriate conditions for this;
– registration of divorce of citizens of the Russian Federation at the joint application of spouses by mutual agreement who do not have common minor children, whose marriage was concluded on the territory of Moscow, or both spouses (one of the spouses) live in Moscow;
– issuance of repeated certificates (certificates) on state registration of acts of civil status. At the first stage – from May 31, 2021 – citizens will be able to receive repeated documents for themselves and their minor children according to the records of acts drawn up by the Moscow registry office, and from July 26 – also for deceased family members (parents, children and spouses) and records of acts of civil status made by the registry office in the territory of the Russian Federation. The application can be submitted in person by contacting the “My Documents” center or through the portal of public services;
– affixing an apostille on the official documents of the civil registry office drawn up in Moscow, in confirmation of the facts of state registration of acts of civil status or their absence, subject to export outside the Russian Federation;
– making corrections and / or changes in the civil status records.
Also, legal entities, such as medical organizations, guardianship and guardianship authorities, will be able to apply for state registration of birth or death to multifunctional centers.
The expanded list of registry office services in the My Documents centers is planned to be introduced in stages: from May 31, 2021 – in 47 offices, from June 28, 2021 – in 87 offices, and from July 26, 2021 – in all 127 centers.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.