MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
This is due to the construction of the Big Circle Line tunnel.
From 1 to 23 May, the Dubrovka – Volzhskaya section of the Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya metro line will be closed. This is due to the construction of the Big Circle Line (BCL) tunnel. In this regard, the movement of trains will be suspended.
Citizens will be able to use the free KM bus routes, for which from April 30 to May 24 in the South-Eastern Administrative District of the capital, the traffic pattern will be temporarily changed.
For the smooth operation of compensation buses, 9.3 kilometers of temporary allocated lanes will be organized in the following sections:
– from house 9 on Sharikopodshipnikovskaya street to Novoostapovskaya street and from Yuzhnoportovaya street to Novoostapovskaya street (in both directions);
– on Novoostapovskaya street in front of Simonovskiy Val street and in front of Sharikopodshipnikovskaya street;
– on Yuzhnoportovaya street from Sharikopodshipnikovskaya street to Trofimova street (in both directions) and in front of Guryanov street;
– in the 1st Yuzhnoportovoy passage from Trofimova street to Projected passage No. 1422 (in both directions);
– in the 2nd Yuzhnoportovy passage from the 1st Yuzhnoportovy passage to the Projected passage No. 1423 (in both directions);
– on Guryanov Street from Yuzhnoportovaya Street to Shosseynaya Street (in both directions);
– in Projected driveways No. 6053 and 2289;
– on Polbina street from Shosseinaya street to Guryanov street;
– on Stavropolskaya street from Krasnodonskaya street to Lyublinskaya street;
– on Krasnodonskaya street from Shkuleva street to Stavropolskaya street;
– on Lyublinskaya street from house 4a to Shkuleva street (towards the region) and after crossing with 11th Tekstilshchikov street (towards the center);
– on Yunykh Lenintsev Street in front of Lublinskaya Street;
– on Volgogradsky Avenue from Shosseinaya Street to Lyublinskaya Street.
Driving along temporary dedicated lanes and the existing lane on Lyublinskaya Street will be allowed only for public transport.
The following maneuvers will also be temporarily canceled:
– left turn from Sharikopodshipnikovskaya Street to Novoostapovskaya Street (when moving to the center);
– right turn from 1st Yuzhnoportovy passage to 2nd Yuzhnoportovy passage (when moving from the center);
– movement from 1st Yuzhnoportovy passage to Projected passage No. 1423;
– a U-turn in the 2nd Yuzhnoportovy passage in front of the Projected passage No. 1423;
– right turn from Guryanov Street to Shosseynaya Street;
– turns from Lublinskaya Street to Shkuleva Street;
– a left turn from Lyublinskaya Street to Yunykh Lenintsev Street;
– exit from Volgogradsky prospect to Lyublinskaya street;
– U-turn on Lyublinskaya street in front of Volgogradsky prospect;
– movement along Yuzhnoportovaya street on the site near house 22a.
Owners of personal vehicles will also be prohibited from:
– travel along Sharikopodshipnikovskaya street in the section from Novoostapovskaya street to 1st Mashinostroeniya street (when moving from the center);
– travel along the Projected Driveway No. 1423;
– travel along Kurskaya street;
– travel along Batayskaya street;
– travel through the Northern tunnel.
In addition, residents of some streets will temporarily have to use alternative exits from courtyards. So, for motorists will be closed:
– exit from buildings 10, 13, 18 of house 22 on Yuzhnoportovaya street to 1st Yuzhnoportovy passage;
– exit from possession 36 on Trofimova Street to 1st Yuzhnoportovy proezd;
– exit from the house 37/1 on Lublinskaya street to Lublinskaya street;
– exit from the courtyard of house 3 on Yunyh Leninsev street to Yunyh Leninsev street.
To avoid delays in public transport, it will be temporarily impossible to park:
– on Sharikopodshipnikovskaya street in the area of houses 1–5 and 9, as well as on the section from 1st Mashinostroeniya street to 1st Dubrovskaya street;
– on both sides of Novoostapovskaya street from Velozavodskaya street to Sharikopodshipnikovskaya street, with the exception of a parking pocket in the area of house 6;
– on 1st Dubrovskaya street on the site from house 13a, building 1 to house 15, building 19 and in the area of house 18;
– on Trofimova street in the area of buildings 1, 6, building 36;
– in the 1st Yuzhnoportovy passage in the section from Trofimova Street to the 2nd Yuzhnoportovy passage;
– in the 2nd Yuzhnoportovy passage in the section from the 1st Yuzhnoportovy passage to the Projected passage No. 1423 (in both directions);
– on Yuzhnoportovaya street opposite building 23a and on the section from Projected passage No. 6053 to Guryanov street;
– in Projected passage No. 6053 in the section from Guryanov Street to Yuzhnoportovaya Street (in both directions);
– on Guryanov Street in the sections from Yuzhnoportovaya Street to Shosseynaya Street and from Shosseynaya Street to Projected Driveway No. 6053;
– on Shosseynaya street in the area of house 4, building 1 and building 19, building 1;
– on Kukhmisterova street in the section from Polbina street to Shosseynaya street (in both directions);
– on Polbina Street in the section from Kuhmisterova Street to Guryanov Street (in both directions);
– on Stavropolskaya street in the section from Krasnodonskaya street to Lyublinskaya street;
– on Lublinskaya street in the area of house 61;
– on Krasnodonskaya street on the site from 39, building 1 on Tikhaya street to Tikhaya street, in the area of buildings 6–8 of building 4 on Shkuleva street and opposite building 4, building 8 on Shkuleva street;
– on Shkuleva Street in the sections from Lyublinskaya Street to Malysheva Street (in both directions) and from Malysheva Street to Volzhsky Boulevard;
– on both sides of the Volzhsky Boulevard from Shkuleva Street to Yunykh Lenintsev Street;
– on Yunykh Lenintsev street in the area of house 3;
– on Lublinskaya street in the area of house 31/1 and from house 10, building 44 to the 1st Tekstilshchikov street.
On one of the two lanes, traffic will be limited in the following sections:
– on Yuzhnoportovaya street before the intersection with Projected passage No. 1423;
– on the 11th Tekstilshchikov Street before the intersection with Lublinskaya Street;
– in Sportivniy proezd before the intersection with Krasnodonskaya street.
In addition, five street sections will temporarily become one-way:
– a section of Sharikopodshipnikovskaya street from Simonovskiy Val street to 1st Dubrovskaya street;
– a section of Kukhmisterova street from Polbina street to Shosseynaya street;
– section of Kubanskaya street from Kurskaya street to house 44/8;
– section of Projected passage No. 2289 from house 50, building 2 to Lublinskaya street;
– a section of Stavropolskaya street from Lyublinskaya street to Krasnodonskaya street.
Muscovites are asked to take the changes into account when planning routes.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.