MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
April 21, 2021 8:01 am
Citizens can contact the round-the-clock central dispatching service of Mosvodostok, the district council, the prefecture, or leave a message on the Our City portal.
Came to Moscow inclement weather… City services are on high alert. On round-the-clock duty, emergency teams from engineering companies and district prefectures. Electricity companies have been instructed to alert all possible sources of emergency power. Under special control – objects of life support and fuel and energy facilities of the city.
In places of possible temporary accumulations of water, brigades and special equipment of enterprises of the municipal economy complex are on duty.
We will tell you what city services can be useful to Muscovites in inclement weather.
Where to go in case of flooding
The first option is to report water accumulations to the round-the-clock central dispatching service of Mosvodostok and leave a request to call the brigade by phone: +7 (495) 657-87-03.
If the area around the house is flooded, you can also contact:
– to the district council (contacts are on the website of the council);
– to the prefecture of the county (contact information can be found on the prefecture website);
– to a single dispatch center by phone: +7 (495) 539-53-53.
In addition, you can file a complaint through the portal “Our City” in the topic “Flooding of the local area”or call the hotline of the Association of Administrative and Technical Inspections (OATI): +7 (499) 264-96-81.
If water has accumulated in underground passages, you should contact GBU “Gormost”. This can be done by calling the 24-hour dispatching telephone number: +7 (495) 632-58-46.
Telephone numbers of services that may be useful to residents of the capital
Also useful for Muscovites:
– phones of the State Budgetary Institution “City Service for Moving Vehicles”: +7 (495) 531-25-55, +7 (495) 518-33-83 – they can be used to find out about the location of the evacuated vehicle and make a claim;
– phones of the single contact center “Moscow Transport”: +7 (495) 539-54-54, 3210 (“Beeline”, “MTS”, “Megafon”) – you need to contact here for questions related to the obstruction of traffic;
– telephone number of the Moscow United Electric Grid Company: +7 (800) 700-40-70 – call here in case of wire breakage and power outages;
– the phone number of the State Budgetary Institution “Automobile Roads”: +7 (495) 940-06-94 – you need to contact it for maintenance and road maintenance.
In case of incidents, you should call: 01, 101, +7 (495) 637-22-22 (the single helpline of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia in Moscow).
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.