MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
April 28, 2021 10:16 am
Photo by E. Samarin. Mos.ru
All the sanitary and epidemiological requirements are observed in the workplaces of the mobile teams.
In Moscow, mobile teams are once again working in five shopping centers, where the vaccination against COVID-19 was previously carried out. In addition, from April 29, it will be possible to get vaccinated in four more shopping centers.
“From April 28, citizens will be able to get vaccinated in the shopping and entertainment centers (SEC) Salaris, Kaleidoscope, Oceania, Gorod, as well as in the L-153 shopping center. From April 29, mobile vaccination teams will start working in the supermarkets “Ashan Altufyevo” and “Atak Shosse Enthusiasts”, in the shopping and entertainment complex “Europolis” and in the store “Leroy Merlin” in the shopping center “Kosino”, ”the press service reported. complex of social development of Moscow.
From April 28, mobile teams receive citizens at the following addresses:
– SEC “Salaris” – Moskovsky settlement, Kievskoe highway, 23rd kilometer, building 1;
– SEC “Kaleidoscope” – Skhodnenskaya street, building 56;
– SEC “Oceania” – Kutuzovsky prospect, house 57;
– Shopping and entertainment center “Gorod” – Entuziastov highway, 12, building 2;
– Shopping center “L-153” – Lyublinskaya street, 153.
From April 29, it will be possible to vaccinate at new points:
– Supermarket “Ashan Altufevo” – MKAD, 84th kilometer, possession 3, building 1;
– Atak Shosse Entuziastov supermarket – Entuziastov shosse, 9, Western communal zone, Balashikha;
– TRK Europolis – Prospect Mira, building 211, building 2;
– construction hypermarket “Leroy Merlin” in the shopping center “Kosino” – Svyatoozerskaya street, building 1a.
The working hours of the field teams are published on website.
In the workplaces of the mobile teams, all sanitary and epidemiological requirements are observed, vaccinations are carried out by doctors of city polyclinics, patients must undergo a preliminary examination by a doctor, and the well-being of the townspeople is monitored within half an hour after the vaccine is administered.
Vaccination takes about 40 minutes: 10-15 minutes are required for a medical examination and the vaccination itself, the next 30 minutes for a post-vaccination examination. On the day of the first vaccination, the doctor, in agreement with the resident, sets the date for the second stage of vaccination in 21 days. You must have your passport and compulsory medical insurance policy (if any).
You can also get vaccinated against coronavirus at one of 100 points based on city polyclinics. They work daily from 08:00 to 20:00. You can also get vaccinated in private medical clinics. Moscow has signed 112 agreements with private medical organizations, 92 clinics have already begun to vaccinate residents. At the same time, the vaccine itself is free for residents, you only need to pay for the clinic’s services for its introduction.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.