MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
April 28, 2021 4:03 pm
More than six thousand Muscovites will be able to move to them.
In the first quarter of 2021, 15 new buildings were commissioned on the territory of seven administrative districts of Moscow. This was announced by the head Department of urban planning policy of the capital Sergey Levkin.
“Their total area is about 170 thousand square meters. These areas are enough to start resettlement of 6,300 people, ”he said.
New buildings addresses:
– 13th Parkovaya Street, 16a; 2nd Vladimirskaya street, 30; Plekhanov street, house 18 (VAO);
– Tourist street, house 14; Demyan Bedny street, house 22; Novoshchukinskaya street, 8 (SZAO);
– Bulatnikovskiy proezd, 16b; Erevanskaya street, house 8 (South Administrative District);
– Astradam passage, house 9; Dmitrovskoe highway, 55; Flotskaya street, house 68, building 1 (SAO);
– Fonvizina Street, 7a (SVAO);
– Kastanaevskaya street, house 44a, building 1; Shchorsa street, house 15 (JSC);
– Lublinskaya street, 111b, building 1; Lyublinskaya street, house 111b, building 21 (SEAD).
In total, during the implementation of the renovation program in Moscow, 112 new buildings with an area of 1.3 million square meters were commissioned, said the Deputy Mayor for Urban Development and Construction Andrey Bochkarev… “Currently, 274 objects with a total area of 4.7 million square meters are under design and construction,” he added.
The renovation program was approved in the capital in 2017. About one million Muscovites – residents of more than five thousand houses – took part in it. All of them will be able to move to modern comfortable apartments. Selected for the construction of new housing 500 launch sites.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.