MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
Photo by E. Samarin. Press Service of the Mayor and the Moscow Government
The corresponding decree was signed by Sergei Sobyanin.
The planning project for the first section of the Rublyovo-Arkhangelskaya metro line, from Shelepikha station to Lipovaya Roscha station, has been approved. The corresponding decree was signed Sergei Sobyanin.
The length of the new section will be 12.65 kilometers. It will have six stations:
– Zvenigorodskaya metro station – in the Khoroshevo-Mnevniki area near the intersection of Shenogin street, Shelepikhinsky highway and 1st Silikatny passage;
– metro station “Karamyshevskaya” (here it will be possible to change trains to the station “Narodnoe Opolchenie” of the Big Circle Line) – along Demyan Bednoy Street at the intersection with Marshal Zhukov Avenue;
– Metro station “Karbysheva Boulevard” – parallel to Marshal Tukhachevsky Street opposite General Karbyshev Boulevard;
– Zhivopisnaya metro station – along Parshina street next to the territory of the Oktyabr educational sports and recreation complex;
– metro station “Strogino” (transfer to the station of the same name on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line) – on Stroginsky Boulevard parallel to the existing metro station “Strogino”;
– the Lipovaya Roscha metro station – on the territory of the Moscow Region along the Moscow Ring Road, between Novorizhskoye Highway and the Sputnik residential and public development area.
The construction of the first section of the Rublevo-Arkhangelskaya metro line from Shelepikha station to Lipovaya Roscha station will improve transport services for more than 530 thousand residents of Mitino, Strogino and Khoroshevo-Mnevniki districts, including renovation blocks and complex development areas, reduce the load on the central section of the Arbatsko- Pokrovskaya metro line, and will also reduce the traffic intensity on the nearby road network, which, in turn, will improve the environmental situation in these areas of the city.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.