MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
It is planned to consider the following issues at the meeting:
1. About the Strategy for the development of additive technologies in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030
The goal of the strategy is to determine the main directions of state policy in the field of the development of additive technologies in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030. The strategy is aimed at creating a competitive industry of additive technologies in the Russian Federation based on the development of scientific, technical and human potential, optimization of production capacities, their modernization and technical re-equipment, the creation of new technological directions and technologies, the development of priority industrial additive technologies, as well as the improvement of regulatory and legal bases to meet the needs of the state and other customers in modern additive manufacturing products.
2. On the draft federal law “On amendments to the Federal law” On non-profit organizations “”
The draft law proposes to establish that a major transaction by an autonomous non-profit organization, in which activities are used from the budgets of the budgetary system of the Russian Federation, is possible only after the preliminary consent of its founders (founder); mandatory conditions that must be contained in a decision on consent to a major transaction.
3. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to Article 77 of the Federal Law” On Education in the Russian Federation “”
The bill provides for amending the definition of the concept of a specialized educational and scientific center as a specialized structural unit of the federal state educational organization of higher education, carrying out educational activities in educational programs of basic general and (or) secondary general education, in which conditions are created for students to live in a boarding school. In addition, the bill provides that the parental payment for the maintenance of students in specialized educational research centers is not charged, and the maintenance (accommodation and meals) of students is carried out at the expense of budgetary allocations from the federal budget in accordance with the norms and in the manner established by the Government. The proposed change is aimed at increasing the availability of education in specialized educational research centers for a wider range of gifted children.
4. On the allocation of budgetary allocations to the Lomonosov Moscow State University and the World Bank in 2021–2025 at the expense of the federal budget in order to extend the joint initiative of the Russian Federation and the World Bank on cooperation in the field of agricultural development and food security
The adoption of the draft decree will make it possible to solve new tasks and challenges in the field of agricultural development and food security in 2021–2025.
5. On the allocation of budgetary allocations to the Federal Air Transport Agency from the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation in order to provide air transport organizations in 2021 with subsidies for air transportation of passengers along socially significant routes of the Far Eastern Federal District
The provisions of the draft order provide for the allocation of funds from the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation to the Federal Air Transport Agency in 2021 for the transportation of 104 thousand passengers on 20 regional routes of the Far Eastern Federal District.
6. On the allocation of budget allocations to the Ministry of Sports of Russia in 2021 from the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation for the provision of subsidies from the federal budget to the budget of the Republic of Mordovia
The draft order proposes to allocate funds for the completion of the construction of the “Universal Hall in the city of Saransk”. Completion of the construction of the hall and putting it into operation will ensure the achievement of indicators (indicators) of the state program of the Russian Federation “Development of Physical Culture and Sports” associated with an increase in the proportion of citizens who systematically go in for physical culture and sports, as well as with an increase in the level of provision of citizens with sports facilities.
7. On the allocation of budgetary appropriations to the Ministry of Finance of Russia in 2021 from the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation to provide interbudgetary transfers to the budget of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation for the payment of monthly benefits to women registered with a medical organization in the early stages of pregnancy, and for the payment of monthly benefits per child aged 8 to 17 years
The development of the draft order was dictated by the need to provide financial support for payments of benefits to pregnant women and benefits for children.
Moscow, June 23, 2021
The content of press releases of the Department of Press Service and References is a summary of materials submitted by federal executive bodies for discussion at a meeting of the Government of the Russian Federation.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.