Post sponsored by NewzEngine.com

MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –

Previously, for this it was necessary to pay 80 percent of the cadastral value of the land plot on which it was planned to place the object.

In Moscow, the lifting of the ban on the construction of educational institutions was made free of charge. Such an initiative will allow investors to reduce costs during the construction or reconstruction of educational facilities, said the Deputy Mayor of Moscow for Economic Policy and Property and Land Relations. Vladimir Efimov.

Until July 1, 2012, owners of buildings and structures on land plots leased from the city could register them in ownership for 20 percent of the cadastral value. However, this could be done on condition: it was impossible to build new buildings on the plots or to reconstruct existing ones. To lift this ban, investors had to pay the remaining 80 percent of the cadastral value of the land.

“The city has come up with an initiative to completely abolish the fee for lifting the ban on construction on those land plots where it is planned to conduct educational activities. Recently relevant

changesthe Moscow City Duma adopted the law on land use. We expect that such a measure will stimulate business to create new kindergartens, schools, colleges, universities, ”the deputy mayor said.

The amendments were prepared with the active participation of Department of city property of the capital… Head of department Maxim Gamanrecalled that earlier, in December 2017, a similar payment was canceled when placing objects of scientific, industrial and production activities on a land plot. Now educational institutions are also exempted from this fee. This will allow private investors to invest more and reduce costs in the construction of educational facilities, which will have a beneficial effect on the development of the social infrastructure of the capital.

To lift the ban on construction or reconstruction on a land plot, the owner must apply for an appropriate public serviceprovided by the City Property Department. This can only be done online on the mos.ru portal.

If necessary, the applicant must also change the type of permitted use of the land plot to one that corresponds to the planned object. To do this, you need to contact the Office of Rosreestr in Moscow. Having received a new type of permitted use, the investor can apply to the City Property Department to lift the ban on construction and reconstruction.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.

MIL OSI Russia News