MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
For nine years, the population of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas has increased 2.5 times, more than 100 social facilities have been built in new territories, over 182 thousand jobs have been created, eight metro stations have been opened, and dozens of parks and squares have been landscaped.
On July 1, 2012, new territories were annexed to Moscow, their area amounted to 148 thousand hectares. Before they were part of the Moscow region. Thanks to the accession, the area of the capital increased by 2.5 times.
In the new territories, two administrative districts were created – Troitsky and Novomoskovsky (TiNAO). They included 19 settlements and two urban districts – Troitsk and Shcherbinka.
“New Moscow is actively developing: eight metro stations have been built, about 13 more stations in design and construction, 280 kilometers of roads have been built – this is a huge amount of road construction. More than 100 social and cultural facilities have been built: clinics, hospitals, schools, kindergartens, and so on. And of course, job creation is very important. The population of New Moscow has more than doubled, adding 300 thousand. And at the same time 180 thousand jobs were created. They are different, with different conditions, but on the whole this is a large number, which allows people to choose where they can work, ”Sergei Sobyanin noted during his visit to the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas.
According to him, in the new territories Muscovites receive new housing, places for work and rest.
Since 2012, the Moscow Government has been implementing a large-scale program for the development of new territories. During this time, the following appeared in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas:
– the first foreign clinic “Hadassah” in the International Medical Cluster in Skolkovo;
– seven fire stations;
– eight metro stations: Rumyantsevo, Salaryevo, Filatov Lug, Prokshino, Olkhovaya, Kommunarka, Govorovo and Rasskazovka;
– 13 launch sites for renovation;
– 55 landscaped parks, squares and iconic objects;
– 73 bus routes;
– about 100 social facilities;
– 279.9 kilometers of new roads (another 49.5 kilometers are planned to be commissioned by the end of the year);
– more than 182 thousand new jobs.
In addition, over nine years in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas through the cross-dock system of the FOOD CITY agro-cluster, more than eight million tons of food were sold. Also, 21.8 million square meters of real estate were built in the new territories and 2.1 trillion rubles were invested in them.
General plan for the development of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas
In March 2017, the Moscow City Duma adopted a law on amendments to the master plan of the city of Moscow, which concerned the development of new territories. The following basic principles appeared in it:
– integrated development. Creation of areas for living, studying, working and resting. Infrastructure facilities must be accessible on foot;
– polycentrism. Creation of new points of growth, centers of production, business and social activity. This will reduce the pendulum migration of the population and evenly distribute social, public, transport and economic burdens on the territory of the city;
– advanced development of infrastructure. Housing is being built simultaneously or after the creation of the necessary transport and engineering communications, as well as social facilities;
– environmental friendliness. The recreational role of natural areas is preserved, and their ecological potential is carefully and effectively used in the interests of residents and for the preservation of biological diversity.
According to the master plan, by 2035 the population of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas will increase to 1.6 million people. The number of jobs is expected to rise to 1.1 million.
In the development of new territories, much attention is paid to social infrastructure, natural areas and the restoration of cultural heritage sites.
The construction of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas will be based on new principles of creating a comfortable urban environment, such as:
– Quarterly, separation of internal and public space (courtyard and street), the formation of an orderly urban structure;
– urban environment, human-scale, a variety of architectural solutions;
– compactness, focus on walking accessibility of social infrastructure facilities, trade, places of rest and employment, predominant use of public transport;
– multifunctionality of buildings, shops and other service facilities are located on the first floors of houses;
– green building;
– conservation and improvement of natural areas.
In total, by 2035, it is planned to build about 100 cultural and leisure facilities in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, about 320 kindergartens, 170 schools, 125 polyclinics, as well as complete the construction of a hospital in Kommunarka with a perinatal center.
The master plan takes into account the boundaries of specially protected natural areas and specially protected green areas. The document establishes water protection zones, coastal, protection and coastal strips, boundaries of flooded and inundated zones. All this will help preserve the landscape and biological diversity of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas.
There are 372 cultural heritage sites in the new territories, including the estates of Ostafyevo, Valuevo, Voronovo, Filimonki, Krasnoye, Staro-Nikolskoye, Izmalkovo, Gusev Polos, Krekshino. The master plan provides for their protection, recreation and restoration. In addition, on their territory there is an opportunity to organize historical, cultural and tourist and recreational centers, which will allow the development of international and domestic tourism.
Metro and roads
Since 2016, eight metro stations have been built in the new territories – Rumyantsevo, Salaryevo, Filatov Lug, Prokshino, Olkhovaya and Kommunarka (Sokolnicheskaya line), as well as Rasskazovka and Govorovo ( Kalininsko-Solntsevskaya line).
Before the pandemic, their passenger traffic was more than 120 thousand people per day, and now – 98.6 thousand people per day.
Now a metro line is being built to the Troitsk city district. She’s 35 percent ready. The commissioning of new stations is scheduled for 2024–2026. Also, two stations of the Kalininsko-Solntsevskaya line are being built – “Pykhtino” and “Vnukovo”. The facilities are 15 percent ready, the work is planned to be completed in 2024.
It is planned to extend the Sokolnicheskaya line from the Kommunarka station to the Novomoskovskaya station (Potapovo).
Since 2012, 279.9 kilometers of roads, 58 artificial structures and 36 pedestrian crossings have been built and reconstructed in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, including:
– Reconstruction of the Kaluzhskoe highway from the Moscow Ring Road to the Central Ring Road (52.4 kilometers);
– section of the highway Solntsevo – Butovo – Varshavskoe highway from Kievskoe to Kaluzhskoe highway (35.1 kilometers);
– road from Borovskoye highway to the village of Botakovo (19.6 kilometers);
– the first and second stages of the construction of the M3 “Ukraine” highway – the settlement of Moskovsky – the village of Sosenki – the village of Yamontovo – Butovo (18.5 kilometers);
– the first and second stages of the construction of the Maryino – Salaryevo village (13.65 kilometers);
– a road from the village of Kommunarka to the Moscow Ring Road with a traffic intersection at the 40th kilometer of the Moscow Ring Road (7.5 kilometers);
– a section of the Voskresenskoe – Karakashevo – Shcherbinka highway from the Ostafyevskoe highway to Chechersky proezd (3.2 kilometers).
By the end of this year, it is planned to open 49.5 kilometers of roads, as well as eight artificial structures and three pedestrian crossings. Among them:
– reconstruction and construction of the M3 “Ukraine” highway (Serednevo village – Maryino village – Desna village, 12 kilometers);
– a section of the road from Aviatorov Street to Rodnikovaya Street as part of the construction of a traffic intersection on the Kievskoye Highway near the Salaryevo metro station (8.8 kilometers);
– Reconstruction of Mozhaisk highway and construction of an overpass across the Belorusskoe direction of the Moscow railway near the Zhavoronki platform (7.7 kilometers);
– the first stage of road construction on the territory of the administrative and business center in the village of Kommunarka (3.6 kilometers);
– the second and third stages of construction of the road to the Salaryevo transport interchange hub (2.6 kilometers);
– reconstruction of Vnukovskoye highway (2.53 kilometers);
– construction of main streets of district significance in the Mosrentgen settlement: projected driveways 1–2–26, 1–2–23, 1–2–29, 1–2–7 (2.5 kilometers);
– access roads to fire stations in the settlements of Krasnopakhorsky, Klenovsky, Filimonkovsky, Kievsky, the city of Shcherbinka (2.45 kilometers);
– construction of the main street of regional significance, the settlement of Moskovsky – the Filatov Lug metro station (2.3 kilometers);
– the first stage of construction and reconstruction of the main street of city-wide significance Mamyri – Penino – Sharapovo (Nikolo-Khovanskaya street – highway M3 “Ukraine” Serednevo – Maryino – Desna) (1.02 kilometers);
– reconstruction of a street of local importance, settlement Voskresenskoye – Centralnaya street – SNT “Velvet Grove” with the construction of a turning platform (0.78 kilometers).
Over nine years, about 100 social facilities have been built, including:
– 57 preschool educational institutions for 12 165 places;
– 19 schools for 17,749 students;
– 12 polyclinics for 3340 visits per shift;
– two ambulance substations for 16 cars;
– hospital in the village of Kommunarka (first and second stages);
– an infectious diseases hospital in the settlement of Voronovsky;
– the medical building of the Federal State Institution “Sanatorium” Voronovo “”.
In addition, four offices “My Documents” were built – in Troitsk, the settlements Moskovsky, Sosensky and Pervomaisky, as well as the cultural center “Kievsky”.
Housing and real estate
Since 2012, 21.8 million square meters of real estate have been built, including 16.9 million square meters of housing (apartment area – 12.9 million square meters).
About 1.6 trillion rubles of off-budget investments and more than 500 billion rubles from the budget have been invested in the construction of real estate, social, transport and engineering facilities.
The most significant objects built in nine years:
– the Comcity office park near the Moscow Ring Road and the Rumyantsevo metro station;
– agrocluster “FOOD CITY” in the settlement of Sosenskoye;
– business park “K2” on the Kaluzhskoe highway;
– multifunctional public, business and hotel complex “Novomoskovskiy” in the settlement of Moskovskiy;
– migration center in the settlement of Voronovsky;
– the first stage of the administrative, business and training center G10 in the village of Dudkino;
– multifunctional shopping and entertainment complex in the residential complex “Novoe Butovo” in the settlement of Voskresenskoye;
– construction hypermarket “Leroy Merlin” in the settlement of Moscow;
– an innovative logistics center “Vnukovo-logistics” in the settlement of Marushkinsky;
– multifunctional complex “Salaris” in the settlement of Moskovsky;
– industrial park “Indigo”;
– Business Park “Rumyantsevo”;
– sorting center “Russian Post”;
– a complex of office buildings of the dispatch center of JSC SO UES in the settlement of Moskovsky;
– shopping center “Globus” in the settlement of Sosenskoye.
In the administrative and business center in the village of Kommunarka, a building was built, which houses the institutions of territorial bodies, the prefecture of the TyNAO, municipal services and a center of public services for working with large developers and government agencies.
The construction of the administrative and business center continues. Residential buildings, administrative and administrative-business buildings, healthcare, culture and education facilities will appear here. The total area of the property will be about seven million square meters.
Modernization of public transport
In nine years, the number of bus routes in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas increased by 77 percent – from 95 to 168, and the daily flow of passengers increased by 152 percent – from 132.7 thousand to 336 thousand before the pandemic.
For the convenience of movement in public transport, four dedicated lanes have been equipped – on the Kiev highway from the Moscow Ring Road to the 36th kilometer, on the Kaluga highway from the Moscow Ring Road to the turn to the village of Gorodishche, on the Varshavskoye Highway from the Moscow Ring Road to the 1st microdistrict Shcherbinka, on Alexandra Monakhova Street from Kaluga highway to Fitarevskaya street.
In the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, 15 taxi ranks have been organized, and eight closed-type city parking lots near metro stations and railway platforms have been set up.
By the end of this year, it is planned to complete the construction of a bus and electric bus fleet for 300 cars in the Krasnopakhorsky settlement.
Suburban railway transport is also developing in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. As part of the development of the Kiev direction of the Moscow Railway (MZD), a Novoperedelkino stopping point was built, additional express trains were launched on the Moscow – Nara – Moscow route, the rolling stock of Tsentralnaya PPK JSC was completely renewed, a new TPU Solnechnaya was created, suburban railway stations Pobeda were opened after reconstruction , Vnukovo, Michurinets, Krekshino and the new suburban railway station Sanino. In addition, the Kokoshkino, Tolstopaltsevo, Aprelevka and Meshcherskaya stopping points are being reconstructed.
Until 2024, it is planned to build the third main track on the Solnechnaya – Aprelevka section (25.5 kilometers) and the fourth main track on the Moscow-Sortirovochnaya-Kievskaya section – Aprelevka (37.5 kilometers).
As part of the development of the Kursk direction of the Moscow Railways, the reconstruction of the Lyublino – Podolsk section with a length of 28.5 kilometers was completed with a change in the specialization of the third and fourth main tracks. This allowed the passage of 19 additional pairs of accelerated commuter trains on the Tsaritsyno – Podolsk section.
The Ostafyevo suburban railway station was opened; at the first stage, a platform and a passenger concourse were put into operation, which leads to Zavodskaya Street.
Until 2024, it is planned to build a concourse at the Shcherbinka stopping point.
Since 2012, more than 182 thousand new jobs have been created in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas (including the Skolkovo innovation center). Now the total number of jobs is 267 thousand – an increase of more than three times.
Thus, the shortage of jobs in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas has been eliminated.
Industry and innovation
In the new territories there are such scientific and industrial facilities as:
– Troitsk innovative territorial cluster. Main specializations: new materials, laser and radiation technologies. The cluster includes 73 participants: leading research institutes, universities, innovative infrastructure facilities, high-tech small and medium-sized businesses;
– Technoparks “Tisnum” and “Technospark”;
– The Russian Center for Flexible Electronics, created on the basis of Technospark. It is the country’s only manufacturer of industrial batches of thin-film transistor matrices and key components for various devices using flexible electronics technologies. The center was opened on March 10, 2020;
– industrial complex LLC “Serdiks”. This is an enterprise of the Servier group of companies – one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the world;
– Vika Mera plant. It is a subsidiary of the German company WIKA, which is the world leader in the production of pressure and temperature measuring instruments;
– plant LLC “KSB”. It is a subsidiary of the German concern KSB, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of industrial pumps and pumping equipment;
– LLC “VEKA Rus”. It is a subsidiary manufacturing company of the VEKA AG concern, one of the leaders in the development and production of high-quality plastic window and door systems, as well as tilt and roller shutters.
In addition, in the settlement of Marushkinsky, LLC “Combine of Innovative Technologies – MonArch” is building a robotic plant for the production of oversized modules, which will create 2.5 thousand jobs.
In the coming years, it is planned to build three more enterprises – an industrial complex for the production of cosmetic products of the company “BIG” in the settlement of Voronovsky, a plant for the production of aluminum and PVC windows by the company “Duo Stella” in the settlement of Krasnopakhorsky and an industrial technopark of the company “Invest Development” in the settlement of Marushkinsky …
More than 60 large, medium and small enterprises of food, pharmaceutical, radio-electronic, machine-building and other industries are located in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. In total, more than 570 organizations conduct economic activities in the new territories.
Last year, the volume of goods, works and services shipped to large and medium-sized organizations in the manufacturing industry amounted to 68.1 billion rubles.
Trade and agriculture
There are more than 6.1 thousand trade and service enterprises in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. Compared to 2012, their number has increased by 90 percent.
The largest enterprise is the FOOD CITY agri-food cluster, located on an area of 544 thousand square meters. It opened in 2014 and has since sold over eight million tonnes of food through the cross-docking system. Goods come here from 63 regions of Russia and 32 countries of the world.
There are 30 organizations, agricultural enterprises that are engaged in crop production and dairy farming in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. Moscow provides subsidies to support them. This year, 40.8 million rubles have been spent for these purposes.
There are three retail markets in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, of which two are of the universal type – the MUP “Shop“ Central ”in Troitsk and LLC“ Sveal ”in the village of Yakovlevskoye. The third market is agricultural (Sampo LLC), it is located in the Voskresensky settlement.
Two weekend fairs are open – in the settlement of Ryazanovsky and Moskovsky. This summer it is planned to open another fair in Troitsk, and by the end of the year – an interregional year-round fair in Shcherbinka.
Skolkovo Innovation Center
One of the largest innovation clusters in Russia, the Skolkovo innovation center, is located in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. The number of participants in it at the end of 2020 exceeded 2,800.
The revenues from the activities of the companies amounted to more than 160 billion rubles, the volume of investments – about 19 billion rubles. Skolkovo has created 49.3 thousand jobs, including in projects of companies from other regions of the country.
One of Skolkov’s key projects is the creation of an International Medical Cluster. The construction area of its facilities is about 858 thousand square meters.
In 2018, a diagnostic center of the Israeli clinic “Hadassah” was opened on the territory of the cluster. The number of outpatient visits to a medical institution has exceeded 62 thousand, more than 10 thousand radiological and more than 110 thousand laboratory tests have been performed here.
In the day hospital, about a thousand patients with oncological and hematological diseases received medical assistance. 25 treatment protocols of the Hadassah head clinic were approved and implemented.
Famous Israeli doctors, including Professor Polina Stepenski and Professor Eitan Kerem, visited the patients for full-time consultation. Remote consultations are held on a regular basis to obtain a second opinion Israeli specialists from the Hadassah Nursing Service, Research Center, Telemedicine Services participate in the advisory and educational activities of the Moscow clinic.
Last year, in the context of the coronavirus pandemic, four educational programs were implemented in a distance format, in which more than 150 people participated, more than 100 master classes, conferences, schools and lectures were organized.
As part of the International Medical Cluster, there is an educational and training simulation center, where doctors and residents of medical institutions in Moscow are trained. In 2020, 752 people passed through it.
An important educational project of the International Medical Cluster Foundation was the organization of a field simulation center on the basis of the Voronovskoye Moscow Clinical Center for Infectious Diseases. The center trained about 400 employees of the new hospital created to fight the coronavirus pandemic. The doctors took courses on laparoscopy, ultrasound diagnostics, the use of the Lukas chest compressors, courses on ventilation parameters and others.
The international medical cluster will continue to develop. The agreement on participation in the project was signed by the orthopedic clinic La Clinique Saint Charles (France). Negotiations are underway with the clinics Cedars-Sinai (USA), Hospital Clínic de Barcelona (Spain) Mount Sinai International (USA), Center hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (Canada), C-Medical (Norway), San Joan De Deu (Barcelona) , Spain).
By 2029, the International Medical Cluster Foundation plans to attract 10-15 clinics, in which about 300 thousand people will be able to receive medical care annually.
Medical complex in Kommunarka
A large-scale medical complex is being built in the village of Kommunarka. It is being built on 13 hectares of territory, the total area of buildings will exceed 160 thousand square meters. More than 1260 beds will be deployed in the hospital, and over three thousand doctors and other specialists will work here.
In December 2019, the construction of the first stage was completed – four buildings with a total area of 87.2 thousand square meters, including:
– ward building for 802 beds. This is an eight-storey building with an underground level. Its area is 42.4 thousand square meters. The building was reassigned to accommodate specialized departments for the main types of medical care for adults. Patients are accommodated in comfortable small wards with a bathroom, shower and modern ventilation system.
– medical and diagnostic building. It is a five-story building with an underground level. Its area is 25.8 thousand square meters. In the building there is a department of radiation diagnostics with CT, MRI rooms, a department of X-ray diagnostics and mammography, a clinical diagnostic laboratory, a central sterilization department, departments of ultrasound diagnostics, endoscopy, functional diagnostics, physiotherapy and physiotherapy exercises, anesthesiology and resuscitation. The building houses angiographic, hybrid, orthopedic and traumatological, neurosurgical, and general operating rooms. There is also a conference room with 300 seats and a canteen for employees with 250 seats;
– auxiliary building. It is a four-storey building with an underground level. Its area is 9.1 thousand square meters. In the building there is a disinfection department, a catering unit, an in-hospital pharmacy, a warehouse of medical supplies, a laundry, a blood storage and distribution service;
– pathological and anatomical body. It is a three-storey building with an underground level. Its area is 9.4 thousand square meters. The building houses a modern morphological and genetic laboratory, a forensic medical examination department with a laboratory group, as well as administrative and utility rooms.
The commissioning of these buildings was scheduled for the spring of 2020. However, in connection with the spread of the coronavirus, experts decided to redesign the ward building to accommodate patients with suspected COVID-19 and a confirmed diagnosis. Thus, the hospital in Kommunarka became the first and most famous coronavirus hospital in Russia.
A total of 802 beds were deployed, including 66 beds in the intensive care unit.
In October 2020, a reserve hospital with 1249 beds (919 wards and 330 intensive care units) began to admit patients on the territory of the medical complex in Kommunarka.
Since March last year, the Kommunarka hospital has received about 35 thousand patients with coronavirus infection.
Despite the difficulties associated with the pandemic, the construction of the second stage of the medical complex in Kommunarka continues. The construction of an ambulance substation and a children’s infectious disease building has already been completed, as well as the arrangement of a helipad with a dispatch center for receiving emergency patients from the territory of the TyNAO and other districts of Moscow.
The construction of a 130-bed perinatal center, a 180-bed children’s building and an outpatient clinic are underway. In the future, it is planned to build a radiation therapy building with 50 beds.
Voronovskoye Moscow Clinical Center for Infectious Diseases
In April 2020, in the midst of the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, a new infectious diseases hospital was opened in the Voronovsky settlement. It was built in just a month.
The hospital, built in accordance with all the requirements of sanitary and epidemiological safety, includes about 50 one-story buildings and 14 sections of dormitories in two or three floors with a total area of about 80 thousand square meters. It is an autonomous hospital with 800 beds, each of which can be transformed into an intensive care unit in 24 hours.
About 100 thousand pieces of equipment were purchased for the hospital, including more than 26,700 pieces of medical equipment and furniture, as well as protective suits for personnel.
Unlike similar institutions opening in many other countries, the hospital in Voronovsky is not a temporary hospital – the service life of its buildings is designed for several decades. After the end of the pandemic, the hospital, which has double Meltzer boxes, will become a hospital for the treatment of all types of infections. The presence of its own diagnostic and operating base (MRI, CT, X-ray and others) allows all types of examinations and interventions to be carried out on the spot without moving patients to other medical institutions. Comfortable dormitories for temporary accommodation of staff are created taking into account the specifics of the hospital. Also on the territory of the hospital there is a helipad for three helicopters.
The new infectious diseases hospital became part of the city clinical hospital No. 68 named after V.P. Demikhova. About 700 doctors, nurses and other specialists are involved in the treatment of patients with COVID-19.
Since April 20 last year, the hospital has received over 17,000 patients.
Medical care can be received by 408.9 thousand residents of the districts: 299.6 thousand adults and 109.3 thousand children.
Primary health care, including specialized, on the territory of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas is provided in seven medical organizations of the state health care system of Moscow and their branches. Among them are the Kuznechiki hospital, the Troitsk city hospital, the Moscow hospital, the Shcherbinsk city hospital, the Voronovskaya hospital, branch number 5 of the city polyclinic number 212 and the polyclinic department of the city hospital number 17 of the Vnukovsky branch.
The medical organizations include adult and children’s polyclinics, outpatient clinics. At the end of 2020, 2.26 million visits to doctors and nurses were recorded.
There are 52 ambulance brigades in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, 11 emergency medical teams (six adults and five children) have been organized, four posts of an emergency medical aid center have been deployed (Vnukovskoye settlement, Krasnopakhorskoye settlement, Shcherbinka urban district, Voronovskoye Moscow Clinical Center for Infectious Diseases) … Three aeromedical brigades of the Scientific and Practical Center for Emergency Medical Aid are working on a daily basis, 22 helipads have been deployed.
Round-the-clock inpatient care is provided by four hospitals: Voronovskaya hospital for 120 beds (cardiological, neurological) and 10 intensive care beds, the Kuznechiki hospital for 30 beds (therapeutic), the Vnukovsky branch of the City Clinical Hospital No. 17 for 20 beds, the Russian Academy of Sciences Hospital (Troitsk) for 282 beds (therapeutic, cardiological, neurological, surgical, traumatological, urological, gynecological, oncological, resuscitation orthopedic and otorhinolaryngological). If necessary, patients are hospitalized in other hospitals in the city, depending on the profile of the disease.
Medical institutions are equipped with modern medical equipment. Last year, they conducted 24,056 CT examinations, which is 24 times more than in 2014 (then 987 were performed).
Telemedicine technologies are also being successfully developed in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. As part of this work, consultations are carried out with leading medical institutions, including the Morozov hospital, GKB No. 1 named after Pirogov, GKB named after Yudin, GKB No. 40.
For residents of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative districts living in remote areas, the work of mobile medical complexes (MMK) has been organized.
In total, there are six MMKs: treatment and diagnostic for adults, three treatment and diagnostic for children, dental and X-ray diagnostic. All of them are equipped with modern medical equipment, including those for emergency medical care.
The Unified Medical Information and Analytical System (UMIAS) is being introduced in the medical organizations of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, 75 information kiosks have been installed and 1,711 automated workstations have been created.
Compared to 2012, the number of doctors in the medical organizations of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas increased from 383 to 816, the number of nurses – from 671 to 1009.
Construction of new healthcare facilities
In addition to the hospital in Kommunarka and the new infectious diseases hospital in Voronovskoye, 12 polyclinics were built and put into operation on the territory of the TyNAO at the expense of the city budget and extra-budgetary sources: two in the city of Moscow and the settlement of Ryazanovsky, one each in the settlements of Pervomaisky, Desenovsky, Voskresensky, Vnukovsky , the villages of Kommunarka, Znamya Oktyabrya, Factory named after May 1 and the village of Krekshino. Ambulance substations have been built in Troitsk and on the territory of the hospital in Kommunarka.
In 2019–2021, at the expense of the city budget, a child and adult clinic for 750 visits per shift in the Shcherbinka urban district and an outpatient clinic for 110 visits per shift in the Shchapovsky settlement were built.
Until 2023, in addition to the second stage of the hospital in Kommunarka, it is planned to build 17 healthcare facilities. Among them there are 13 polyclinics: three in the village of Vnukovsky, two each in the villages of Moskovsky and Sosensky, and one each in the settlements of Voskresensky, Filimonkovsky, Pervomaisky, Mosrentgen, the village of Marushkino, and the village of Kokoshkino. Also, three ambulance substations will be built in Moskovsky, Kievsky and as part of the hospital complex in Kommunarka. Rehabilitation Center for People with Disabilities “Krasnaya Pakhra” Department of Labor and Social Protection of the Moscow Population (the first stage) will be erected in Troitsk.
The system of social protection of the TyNAO includes:
– six departments of social protection of the population (provide state services in the field of social protection of the population);
– three centers of social services and three branches (provide social services and provide social assistance to representatives of privileged categories);
– 13 client services (created to provide comprehensive services for residents of remote settlements);
– Troitsk rehabilitation and educational center “Solnyshko”;
– urban club spaces “My Social Center” in the Shchapovsky settlement (opened in March 2020) and the city of Moscow (opened in June 2021).
For nine years, the number of recipients of social services has grown to 215 thousand people. In particular, about 99 thousand people receive social services (including at home) in social service centers. In 2012, 34 thousand people received them. Comprehensive rehabilitation services in 2012–2020 were provided to 8.8 thousand people with disabilities and people with disabilities.
More than seven thousand older residents of the TyNAO have become participants in the Moscow Longevity program.
There are 33 schools and kindergartens in the TyNAO with a total number of pupils and pupils of 92.8 thousand people. The district has 14 state educational organizations subordinate to Department of Education and Science of Moscow (81.1 thousand people), four municipal educational institutions subordinate to the Troitsk city district (9.2 thousand people), and 15 non-state educational organizations of the Troitsk city district (2.5 thousand people).
In recent years, the total number of pupils and pupils of educational organizations of the TyNAO has grown 2.7 times – in 2012 there were 33,574 people.
Educational organizations of the TyNAO in the ranking of the best schools in Moscow
2012/2013 academic year
2013/2014 academic year
2014/2015 academic year
2015/2016 academic year
2016/2017 academic year
2018/2019 academic year
2019/2020 academic year
Results of the state final certification of students
Indicator of the effectiveness of educational activities of educational institutions of the TyNAO
2012/2013 academic year
2013/2014 academic year
2014/2015 academic year
2015/2016 academic year
2016/2017 academic year
2018/2019 academic year
2019/2020 academic year
The share of graduates who received 220 or more points in three subjects,%
The share of graduates who received 190 or more points in three subjects,%
Results of participation of schoolchildren of the TyNAO in the final stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren
2019–2020 (regional stage)
Number of winners
Number of winners
In accordance with the order of the Ministry of Education of Russia dated April 28, 2020 No. 189, the final stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren was not held last year.
Schools of the TyNAO participate in popular urban educational projects. Seven of them have an engineering class, three have a medical class, 15 have a cadet class, one has an academic class, three have an IT class, two have a pedagogical class, and three have a media class.
More than 6.5 thousand circles and sections have been opened on the basis of schools in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. More than 97 percent of students are engaged in additional education programs.
In Troitsk there is a children’s technopark “Baytik”, where more than 1.5 thousand children received skills in the fields of IT, robotics, 3D visualization and design. In the near future, two more areas of training will be added – game programming and environmental monitoring.
The project is being successfully implemented in all educational complexes of the TyNAO “Moscow Electronic School”, the main goal of which is the most effective use of modern IT infrastructure to improve the quality of school education. Teachers actively use the resources of the MES for the educational process.
Every fourth teacher from 14 schools subordinated to the Moscow Department of Education and Science is a developer of electronic educational material in the MES library. They create lesson scripts, e-tutorials, video tutorials, interactive applications, and tests. In total, teachers of the TyNAO published about 5.5 thousand materials in the MESh.
Materials in the MES library
Total in the city
In the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas
All materials are published in the MES library,
– video lessons
– lesson scripts
– electronic tutorials
In 2012–2021, 19 schools and 57 kindergartens were built and put into operation at the expense of the city budget and extra-budgetary sources. In particular, preparations are underway for the start of classes in the new academic year in 12 schools and 12 kindergartens.
By the end of 2023, it is planned to complete the construction of 93 educational facilities in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. Among them, 16 schools and 10 kindergartens will be built at the expense of budget funds, 26 schools and 41 kindergartens – at the expense of extra-budgetary funds.
There are 67 cultural institutions on the territory of the TyNAO, of which 23 are subordinate Department of Culture of Moscow… They work at 45 addresses:
– eight cultural and leisure institutions (at 11 addresses);
– Centralized library system “Novomoskovskaya” (at 18 addresses);
– 10 children’s art schools (at 11 addresses);
– three music schools (at four addresses);
– children’s art school (at one address).
There are 39 cultural institutions under the jurisdiction of the administrations of municipalities. Among them there are 17 institutions of cultural and leisure type (houses of culture and leisure centers), four children’s art schools in the urban districts of Troitsk and Shcherbinka, 16 libraries and two museums.
In addition, there are five museums in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, subordinate to the Ministry of Culture of Russia.
The construction of the cultural center “Kievsky” in the settlement of Kievsky has been completed – it was opened on June 10 this year. The center has the necessary equipment; it can simultaneously receive over one thousand visitors.
A cultural center began to be built in the settlement of Klenovsky. Also this year it is planned to start the construction of cultural institutions in the settlements of Moskovsky and Mikhailovo-Yartsevsky and the reconstruction of the Vatutinki cultural center in the settlement of Desenovsky.
In August 2020, on the Kaluzhskoe highway near the village of Yurovo, a single warehouse complex was opened for storing decorations and props for Moscow theaters and funds of city museums, equipped taking into account the requirements for temperature and safety standards.
An intermuseum multifunctional depository and exhibition complex for federal and city museums is being designed on the territory of the administrative and business center in Kommunarka. Its total approximate area is 70 thousand square meters. The federal part of the complex is designed to accommodate four museums with an area of 50 thousand square meters, including public spaces. The urban part of the complex is designed to accommodate the funds of 16 museums in Moscow with an area of 20 thousand square meters. The construction of the facility is scheduled to be completed in 2024.
From settlements and settlements to estates and monasteries
The specialists carried out complex works in the historical estates of Ostafyevo and Staro-Nikolskoye. The objects are not only restored, but also adapted for further use as cultural and educational centers.
Also, work was carried out to preserve six cultural heritage sites, including:
– the Voronovo estate of the 19th century: the Church of the Savior with a bell tower (the village of Voronovo);
– Church of the Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos, early 18th century (Ryazanovskoye settlement, Erino village);
– Church of the Nativity of Christ, 1689-1692, late 18th – early 19th century (Krasnopakhorskoye settlement, Varvarino village);
– Prince Vladimir Monastery: Church of the Holy Trinity, the second half of the 1850s – 1861 (Filimonkovskoye settlement, Filimonki settlement);
– Prince Vladimir Monastery: Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, late 1890s (Filimonkovskoye settlement, Filimonki settlement);
– the ensemble of the Gusev Polos estate, early XX century, architect A.I. Shumilin, main house (innovation center “Skolkovo”, Lugovaya street, building 4).
Work is underway to preserve the 19th century Izmalkovo estate (Vnukovskoye settlement, DSK Michurinets settlement).
In general, there are 179 objects of archaeological heritage on the territory of the TyNAO (one object of federal significance and 178 identified objects of archaeological heritage). Among them there are both settlements (their formation dates back to the period from the 12th to the 18th centuries) and mounds (12th – 13th centuries), as well as settlements. The earliest settlement dates back to the 2nd century BC.
Sports grounds and health complexes
Sports sections in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas have been opened in 25 municipal institutions. Among them are two sports schools (in Troitsk and Shcherbinka), eight state cultural institutions (in Troitsk, Shcherbinka, settlements Novofedorovskiy, Voronovskiy, Ryazanovskiy, Klenovskiy, Rogovskiy and Desenovskiy), as well as three institutions of Moskomsport – the Center for Physical Culture and Sports of the TyNAO, Moscow Basketball Academy and Sambo-70. In addition, more than 700 indoor and outdoor sports facilities are located on the territory of the districts.
In general, 155.7 thousand residents of the TyNAO are systematically engaged in physical culture and sports (in 2012 – 36.8 thousand). This is 27.2 percent of the total number of residents (in 2012 – 14.7 percent).
The targeted investment program of the city of Moscow until 2023 provides for the construction of two capital sports facilities – a sports and recreation center in the village of Kommunarka and a sports and recreation center “Lesnaya” in Troitsk (a sports and recreation center and a ski base).
It is also planned to design a sports complex “Krasnaya Pakhra”. By the end of 2023, at the expense of investors, it is planned to build five sports facilities.
Modern parks and comfortable courtyards
In the period 2013–2021, the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas were equipped with:
– 22 parks, two squares and 31 recreation areas with a total area of 365 hectares;
– 27 landmark objects with a total area of 285 hectares;
– 835 yards, 66 territories of schools and kindergartens.
Among the major improvement projects are the parks Filatov Lug in Moskovsky and Sosny in Novofedorovsky, the Krasnaya Pakhra sports park in Krasnopakhorsky, the Rucheek children’s park in Marushkinsky and the Baryshi park zone in Shcherbinka.
Also, 1,846 road facilities with an area of 4.3 million square meters were repaired, more than 1,750 kilometers of roads were covered with asphalt crumbs. In addition, 34,675 lanterns were installed at 1,643 sites.
Since the accession (in the period 2012–2021), 2,985 engineering systems and structural elements of apartment buildings have been overhauled in new territories, 427 elevators have been replaced.
In 2017–2021, to organize 15 bus routes, roads with a total length of 75.1 kilometers were expanded (Desenovskoye settlement – Kuvekino village, Shcherbinka microdistrict – Shcherbinka station, Kommunarka metro station – Vatutinki-1 village, Shcherbinka station – Novomoskovsky microdistrict, Voskresenskoe village – Rastoropovo village, Peredelkino station – Peredelkino village, Kommunarka metro station – Pervomayskoye settlement, Krekshino station – Krekshino state farm village, Shcherbinka station – May 1 factory settlement – Mostovskoye village, Zverevo village – Rassudovo station, Shcherbinka station – Erino village, Kievsky settlement – Bekasovo-1 station, Troitsk town – Puchkovo village, Kievsky settlement – Bekasovo-Sortirovochnoe station, Troitsk – Promyshlennaya street).
Also, work was carried out to improve the pedestrian and transport accessibility of two metro stations – Kommunarka and Filatova Luga. In general, the territory of 8.5 hectares was landscaped.
In 2021, five more iconic objects with a total area of 62.6 hectares, 176 yards, eight territories of educational facilities will be landscaped, 268 road facilities with an area of 842.6 thousand square meters will be repaired.
On the territory of the TyNAO, the renovation program included 251 houses with a total living area of 368.4 thousand square meters.
13 launch sites have been approved for the construction of new houses. Also, the Moscow Foundation for the Renovation of Housing Development entered into an agreement with LLC Specialized Developer Vatutinki for the purchase of residential space in the amount of 173.6 thousand square meters in the village of Vatutinki (settlement Desenovskoye).
In June of this year, the settlement of two residential buildings with an area of 13.8 thousand square meters in the Shishkin Les village of the Mikhailovo-Yartsevsky settlement (in total there are 234 apartments) was completed.
In 2021, it is planned to commission residential buildings in the settlements of Mosrentgen, Ryazanovsky and the city of Troitsk. Also, the construction of houses in the Desenovsky settlement continues, the design and construction of engineering, transport and social infrastructure facilities for servicing the quarters under the renovation program is underway.
Engineering and communal infrastructure
In 2012–2021, eight large engineering infrastructure facilities were built on the territory of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. These are high-pressure gas pipelines with a length of 39 kilometers on the territory of the settlements of Marushkinsky, Pervomaisky, Moskovsky, Vnukovsky, Filimonkovsky and power supply facilities in Kommunarka, a storm sewer network (3.3 kilometers) and a treatment plant (capacity – 1248 cubic meters per day) in the settlement of Sosenskoye.
By the end of 2021, it is planned to commission a water pipeline in the area of the village of Kokoshkino, a sewer collector in Novo-Peredelkino and a sewage pumping station “Mamyri”. Also, five engineering infrastructure facilities are being designed, including the utility sewerage network in the village of Ostafyevo (Ryazanovskoye settlement).
The program for the development of the gas supply system on the territory of the TyNAO provides for the construction of more than 297 kilometers of a high-pressure gas pipeline and 10 gas control points by 2025. As part of the first stage, until 2023, it is planned to build 69 kilometers of a high-pressure gas pipeline on the territory of the settlements of Marushkinsky, Pervomaisky, Moskovsky, Vnukovsky, Filimonkovsky and two backbone gas control points. It is also planned to carry out design and survey work on 297 kilometers of the gas pipeline and at 10 points of gas pressure reduction.
Power supply facilities of promising complex development will be connected to the network of system-forming high-pressure gas pipelines. The increase in the length of the promising gas pipeline to power facilities will be 198 kilometers.
Since 2014, more than 600 kilometers of power transmission lines, 350 transformer substations and distribution points have been commissioned from garden non-profit partnerships. On all overhead power lines that needed updating, the obsolete wires were replaced with self-supporting insulated wire. We also repaired and reconstructed transformer substations that required renovation.
As part of the investment programs, the main supply centers were reconstructed – substations Shchapovo, Bylovo, Leonovo, Molchanovo and Troitskaya. Completed works on updating the equipment at the substations “Letovo”, “Voronovo”, “Desna” and “Kuznetsovo”.
In 2019, the largest substation on the territory of the TyNAO – “Khovanskaya” – with an installed transformer capacity of 700 megavolt-amperes was commissioned. It allowed relieving the existing food centers of the Novomoskovsk District and connecting new consumers. Among them are the hospital in Kommunarka, the Letovo school and the Salaris shopping and entertainment center.
As part of the comprehensive modernization of local water supply systems based on groundwater, 22 water intake centers were reconstructed. Since 2020, one more water intake unit – “Raduzhny” is being modernized. And for the water supply of the clinical center of infectious diseases “Voronovskoye”, a node “Babenki” was built.
The reconstruction of the remaining 35 water intake facilities of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, leased by Mosvodokanal, is planned to be carried out in stages. And the settlements Moskovsky, Mosrentgen, Sosenskoye, Vnukovskoye, Marushkino and the city of Shcherbinka are already supplied with water from the Moscow water supply system.
To provide the administrative and business center “Kommunarka”, the construction of the main heat supply, water supply and wastewater disposal facilities, as well as an extensive network of utilities is being completed. Thus, 8.5 kilometers of main water supply networks and 6.4 kilometers of main water disposal networks, 6.8 kilometers of main heating networks, 6.7 kilometers of communication networks, 3.2 kilometers of a collector were built. In addition, construction of engineering infrastructure for the projected quarterly development is underway – 1.58 kilometers of heating networks, 3.93 kilometers of water supply networks, 4.65 kilometers of sewerage networks and 8.53 kilometers of communication networks.
Provision of low-rise areas
In order to create the necessary infrastructure for low-rise areas in 2012–2021, the following facilities were built and reconstructed in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas:
– gas pipelines in horticultural non-profit partnerships “Pobeda” (settlement Voronovskoye), “Rogovo-1”, “Kvant” and “Voskhod” (settlement Rogovskoye). As a result, more than 1.7 thousand people living on 592 land plots were provided with gas;
– dams in the villages of Molodtsy and Ryazanovo (settlement of Ryazanovskoye);
– a motor road with a length of 0.49 kilometers in the area of the village of Rassudovo (settlement Novofedorovskoye), which improved transport services for 2.5 thousand people living on 869 land plots;
– a storm sewer network on the territory of the Khovansky cemetery with a total length of 3.27 kilometers.
By the end of 2021, it is planned to complete the construction of the following facilities:
– a 1.47-kilometer highway near the village of Dudkino (settlement Mosrentgen) and the village of Rassudovo (settlement Novofedorovskoye), which will improve transport services for over 4.5 thousand people living on 1506 land plots;
– a gas pipeline in the Tolstopaltsevo-5 horticultural non-profit partnership (Marushkinskoye settlement), which will provide gas to over 2.5 thousand people living on 867 land plots;
– dams on the Desna River in the village of Factories named after May 1 (Ryazanovskoye settlement);
– water supply and sewerage (sewerage) networks of the consumer cooperative – the gardening partnership “Radist – Yuzhnoye Butovo”, where more than 640 people live. The total length of the networks is 3.7 kilometers and 3.2 kilometers, respectively).
Currently, the construction of drainage networks with a length of more than 5.9 kilometers is underway in the village of Salaryevo (settlement of Moskovsky), where more than 720 people live, as well as design and survey work on the laying of drainage networks with a length of more than 6.5 kilometers in the village of Ostafyevo (settlement of Ryazanovskoye) , where over 1.75 thousand people live.
Since 2012, within the framework of the “Safe City” state program, seven fire stations with 34 posts have been built and put into operation in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. They are located in the settlements of Mikhailovo-Yartsevsky, Kievsky, Klenovsky, Moscow and Shcherbinka urban district. Five of them were transferred to the territorial divisions for civil defense of emergency situations. In 2021, fire stations are planned to open in the settlements of Shchapovsky and Marushkinsky, as well as put into operation in the settlements of Krasnopakhorsky, Rogovsky and Voronovsky.
In total, since 2012, the number of firefighters and rescuers in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas has tripled, to 920 people. The average time of arrival at the site of an emergency has almost halved.
Employees of the Troitskaya search and rescue station ensure safety at water bodies with the help of mobile posts for patrolling the water area and carrying out emergency rescue operations.
Also, in the settlement of Moskovsky, a new police building was built, the adjacent territory was landscaped, grounds for building personnel and playing sports and parking were created.
On the territory of the administrative and business center “Kommunarka”, the administrative building of the police department “Kommunarsky” was put into operation, which is located at the address: Sosensky Stan street, 8b. Its total area is 4.4 thousand square meters.
As part of the city video surveillance system, 4313 cameras were installed in the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, including 2450 – in the entrances of houses, 1608 – in yards and 255 – in public places.
Veterinary care for animals is carried out by six divisions of the Moscow State Inspectorate for the quality of agricultural products, raw materials and food. They were created in the settlements of Klenovsky, Moskovsky, Krasnopakhorsky, Marushkinsky, Novofedorovsky and in the urban district of Shcherbinka.
In addition to providing services for the treatment and vaccination of domestic animals, veterinarians of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas carry out antiepizootic measures (preventing the spread of infectious diseases) at 407 facilities. More than 21.5 thousand agricultural and decorative animals and birds are kept there. Also, doctors conduct veterinary and sanitary examination at 208 facilities where slaughter, processing, storage and sale of livestock products take place.
In order to prevent rabies among wild carnivores, an annual three-fold distribution of more than 16.8 thousand doses of vaccine was organized in specially protected natural and green areas (their total area is 676 square kilometers).
We purchased four special vehicles for organizing field vaccination points within walking distance, a mobile laboratory of veterinary and sanitary examination for work at weekend fairs and other equipment necessary for the implementation of antiepizootic measures in the field, disinfection and destruction of biological waste.
Thanks to the effective work of the veterinary service, the disease of viral leukemia in cattle was eliminated in livestock complexes and personal subsidiary plots of residents of the TyNAO (this has not been done for more than 30 years). Also, the number of cases of animal disease with rabies has halved.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.