Post sponsored by NewzEngine.com

MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –

Photo by Y. Ivanko. Mos.ru

Subsidies can be received by franchisees, residents of technoparks and members of the Moscow Innovation Cluster, owners of hotels, social enterprises and companies from the list of priority industries.

Applications for subsidies have been resumed for Moscow businesses. This decision was made due to the high demand from entrepreneurs for financial support. Natalia Sergunina, Deputy Mayor of Moscow, noted that from July 12 to August 6, documents are accepted for reimbursement of expenses for participation in exhibitions, for the promotion of goods and services on the Internet, for commissions when using food delivery services, for work with marketplaces. Also, entrepreneurs working on a franchise can compensate for the costs of paying interest on loans, leasing, purchasing equipment, paying for utilities, royalties and a lump-sum fee.

“From July 15 to August 6, residents of technoparks and the Moscow Innovation Cluster, owners of hotels, social enterprises and companies from the list of priority industries can apply for subsidies. From July 15 to August 31 – organizations that want to compensate for the costs of training employees, ”said Natalya Sergunina.

Earlier, the acceptance of applications for the provision of subsidies for exporters and for the creation of a new product was resumed. Applications for them can be submitted until August 12 and September 1, respectively.

Last year, to support businesses during a pandemic, they approved program of 14 city subsidies and grants. In 2021, financial support for entrepreneurs was expanded. Now you can reimburse the expenses for participation in international competitions and festivals, as well as for the promotion of products, works and services on the Internet (contextual and targeted advertising). A total of 17 subsidies and grants are available to Moscow business this year.

Recently, small and medium-sized businesses have the opportunity to launch an advertising campaign with a Yandex.Business subscription for two months for 10 percent of its cost. The remaining 90 percent is subsidized by the Moscow Government and Yandex.

You can send applications online through the services of the Moscow Innovation Cluster and the mos.ru website.

At the end of 2020, subsidies for franchisees, for participation in exhibitions, promotion of products using food delivery services, as well as for export became the most demanded.

You can get information and apply for financial assistance to small and medium-sized businesses in the capital on the website sashbakk.moskov.business.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.

MIL OSI Russia News