MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
It is planned to consider the following issues at the meeting:
1. On financing infrastructure projects in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation using infrastructure budget loans and infrastructure bonds
The government is working to improve the mechanisms for financing infrastructure projects in the regions. In this regard, the main instruments that can be used for such financing are combined into an infrastructure menu. At the same time, the key instruments are such instruments as infrastructure budget loans and infrastructure bonds, implemented as part of the implementation of the instructions of the President of Russia, including data for the implementation of the Address to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation dated April 21, 2021.
2. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” (in terms of establishing the procedure for the disposal of sunken property)
The bill is aimed at improving the procedure for the removal of sunken ships, including the establishment of a ban on the sinking of ships, determination of the timing of their removal and the establishment of a requirement for insurance or other financial security for liability for the removal of sunken ships.
3. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses”
The bill is aimed at establishing the administrative liability of the owners of sunken ships for the sinking of the ship, non-compliance with the requirements for compulsory insurance of liability for the removal of the sunken ship, non-compliance with the requirements for the removal of the sunken ship.
4. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” (in terms of protecting the rights of insured persons in the event of illegal transfer of pension savings)
The bill is aimed at ensuring the protection of the rights of insured persons in case of illegal transfer of pension savings from one insurer to another in the event that the court invalidates the contract on compulsory pension insurance.
5. On the allocation of budgetary appropriations to the Ministry of Finance of Russia in 2021 from the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation to provide an interbudgetary transfer to the budget of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation for a lump sum payment in the amount of 10,000 rubles to citizens of the Russian Federation residing in the territory of the Russian Federation and being one of the parents ( adoptive parents, guardians, trustees) of children aged 6 to 18 years old (provided that the child reaches the age of six years no later than September 1, 2021), as well as disabled people and persons with disabilities aged 18 to 23 years old, enrolled in basic general education programs, or one of their parents (legal representatives)
The draft order is aimed at financial support for the implementation of the Decree of the President of Russia dated July 2, 2021 No. 396 “On a one-time payment to families with children.”
6. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to the Federal Law” On Fire Safety “”
The bill is aimed at increasing the protection of citizens, their property and economic facilities from fires, in particular, by delimiting the spheres of activity of various types of fire protection.
7. On the draft federal law “On the ratification of the Protocol on the extension of the term of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on notifications of launches of ballistic missiles and space carrier rockets dated October 13, 2009”
The protocol on the extension of the term of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on notifications of launches of ballistic missiles and space launch vehicles of October 13, 2009 was signed on December 15, 2020 in Moscow and Beijing. The Protocol provides for the extension of the legal regime established by the Agreement for the period until December 16, 2030.
8. On the draft federal law “On amendments to articles 8 and 14 of the Federal law” On the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the Russian Federation “”
The bill proposes to maintain the existing term (three years) of restrictions on receiving support in case of violation by SMEs of the procedure and conditions for providing support, related to the misuse of support funds or the submission of inaccurate (false) information and documents. For other types of violations of the procedure and conditions for the provision of support, it is proposed to reduce the limitation period for receiving support to one year. The draft law also proposes not to limit support measures in relation to SMEs that have eliminated violations within the timeframe established by the body that provided support measures.
9. On the draft federal law “On Amending Article 6 of the Federal Law” On General Principles of Organization of Legislative (Representative) and Executive Bodies of State Power of the Constituent Entities of the Russian Federation “”
The bill proposes to empower the prosecutor of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation with the right of legislative initiative by making appropriate amendments to the Federal Law. The fact that prosecutors of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation have the right to initiate legislation will contribute to the proper protection of the interests of an unlimited number of persons, society and the state, to ensure high-quality regional rule-making, excluding the complex and costly work of protesting illegal acts and their judicial challenge.
10. On amendments to the Regulation on the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
The draft resolution provides for:
– invalidation of the authority to approve the procedure for conducting a study of a medicinal product for medical use to prove the absence of the effect of various excipients or assistive devices on the safety and (or) effectiveness of a reproduced medicinal product for medical use;
– recognition as invalid of the authority to accredit medical organizations for the right to conduct clinical trials of medicinal products for medical use;
– supplementing the Regulations with the authority to issue an opinion (permit) for the import into the Russian Federation or export from the Russian Federation of samples of human biological materials obtained during a clinical trial of a medicinal product for medical use or a biomedical cell product.
11. On the allocation of budget allocations to Roshydromet in 2021 from the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation for budget investments in the construction of the ice-resistant self-propelled platform “North Pole”
The draft order proposes to allocate funds to Roshydromet for the construction of an ice-resistant self-propelled platform “North Pole”. The construction of the platform and its subsequent operation will allow Russian polar explorers to resume the practice of conducting drifting expeditions (with drift autonomy of up to 24 months), interrupted by climate change in the early 2000s, in order to ensure Russia’s interests in the Arctic.
12. On the provision of subsidies to the budgets of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation to support measures to ensure the balance of the budgets of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in 2021
The draft order proposes to allocate funds to support measures to ensure the balance of budgets in 55 constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
Moscow, July 14, 2021
The content of press releases of the Department of Press Service and References is a summary of materials submitted by federal executive bodies for discussion at a meeting of the Government of the Russian Federation.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.