MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
Muscovites are asked to be more careful and plan trips in advance.
From July 16 to August 9, in the districts of Khamovniki, Ramenki, Prospekt Vernadsky and Troparevo-Nikulino, traffic will be partially limited. This is due to the closure of the Sportivnaya – Troparevo section of the Sokolnicheskaya metro line for the construction of a transition on Prospekt Vernadskogo to the future station of the same name on the Big Circle Line.
Passengers are advised to use alternative routes, such as the Kaluzhsko-Rizhskaya and Solntsevskaya metro lines or the Luzhniki station of the Moscow Central Circle. You can get to the stations using regular routes – buses will run more often. Also organize free buses KM. Temporary dedicated lanes will appear for their smooth operation:
– on the section of the Third Transport Ring (TTK) from the exit from the Luzhnetsky metro bridge to the exit to Khamovnichesky Val Street;
– on the section of Teplostansky passage from Akademika Vargi street to Leninsky prospect.
Driving along temporary dedicated lanes, as well as existing ones – on Khamovnichesky Val Street, Luzhnetsky Metro Bridge, Vernadsky Avenue, and also partially on Leninsky and Komsomolsky Avenues – will be allowed only for urban public transport.
Compensation routes will be operated by 180 large-capacity buses. In order for public transport to run regularly, the following sections will be temporarily closed for motorists:
– exit from the Luzhnetsky metro bridge to the inner side of the Third Transport Ring;
– exit from the Luzhnetsky metro bridge to the side passage of Komsomolsky prospect;
– exit from Komsomolsky Prospekt to a side passage and a U-turn under the Luzhnetsky metro bridge;
– section of the backup for Vernadsky prospect from Lomonosovsky prospect to Stroiteley street;
– an understudy of Vernadsky Avenue from Stroiteley Street to Lomonosovsky Avenue;
– exit to Vernadsky Avenue from building 53;
– a section of Pokryshkina Street from Ruzskaya Street to Vernadsky Avenue;
– entrance from the parking lot at 105, building 3 on 26 Baku Commissars street;
– exit to Vernadsky Avenue from 86a;
– exit to Vernadsky Avenue from 86d;
– exit to Vernadsky Avenue from house 90, building 1;
– exit from Leninsky Prospekt to Ostrovityanova Street;
– exit from Leninsky Prospekt to Teplostansky proezd (when driving to and from the center).
A number of other restrictions will be introduced for motorists. Among them:
– cancellation of the left turn from Efremova Street to Khamovnichesky Val Street;
– cancellation of the right turn from Khamovnicheskiy Val street to the Luzhnetskiy metro bridge;
– prohibition of the exit from Novoluzhnetskiy passage to Khamovnicheskiy Val street;
– prohibition of the exit from the main entrance to house 8, building 4 on Vernadsky Avenue;
– prohibition of the exit from the main passage to the understudy at the intersection with Maria Ulyanova Street;
– prohibition of turning from Vernadsky prospect to house 12, building B;
– prohibition of turning from Vernadsky Avenue to 14a;
– cancellation of the right turn from Vernadsky Avenue to Udaltsova Street;
– cancellation of the right turn from Vernadsky Avenue to Lobachevsky Street (when driving from the center);
– cancellation of the right turn from Vernadsky Avenue to Lobachevsky Street (when moving to the center);
– cancellation of the right turn from Vernadsky Avenue to Koshtoyants Street;
– cancellation of the right turn from Koshtoyants Street to Vernadsky Avenue;
– prohibition of left turning from Troparevskaya street to Akademik Anokhin street;
– cancellation of the right turn from Vernadsky Avenue to Troparevskaya Street;
– traffic ban from Ostrovityanov Street to Vernadsky Avenue;
– prohibition of the exit from Leninsky Prospekt to Ostrovityanova Street;
– cancellation of the exit from Akademik Bakulev Street to Leninsky Prospect.
The traffic pattern on the sections will change:
– Academician Anokhin streets from Central Alley to Troparevskaya Street;
– Troparevskaya streets in the area of house 92 and house 92, building 1 on Vernadsky Avenue;
– 26 Baku Komissarov streets from Leninsky prospect to Vernadsky avenue.
In addition, one-way traffic is organized in the passage from Vernadsky Avenue to Semyonov-Tyan-Shansky Street, as well as on the section of Teplostansky Passage (from Leninsky Prospekt to Akademika Vargi Street).
Muscovites are asked to be more careful and plan trips in advance. More details about the restrictions can be found at Unified transport portal… The necessary information will also be posted on road signs.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.