MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
Station “Bachurinskaya”. Design solution
There will be 17 stations on the Troitskaya line. Its length will be 40 kilometers.
The name of the metro line, which will run from the station of the Moscow Central Ring (MCC) Krymskaya to Troitsk, has been approved. It received the name Troitskaya (project name – Kommunarskaya). In addition, the names of the stations under construction have been determined. The resolution on this issue was signed by Sergei Sobyanin.
Nine stations were named:
– “Krymskaya” – is a transfer to the station of the same name of the Moscow Central Circle (MCC), located at the intersection of Sverzhevsky and Sevastopolsky avenue;
– “Akademicheskaya” – is a transfer to the station of the same name on the Kaluzhsko-Rizhskaya metro line, located along Dmitry Ulyanov Street (near the adjoining Profsoyuznaya Street and 60th Anniversary of October Avenue);
– “Vavilovskaya” – located along Leninsky Prospekt (near the adjoining Stroiteley and Panferov Streets);
– “Tyutchevskaya” – located on the territory of the Mosrentgen settlement (along the outer side of the 42nd kilometer of the Moscow Ring Road);
– “Bachurinskaya” – located on the territory of the administrative and business center “Kommunarka” (along the projected motorway MKAD – the village of Kommunarka – Ostafyevo airport and the Solntsevo – Butovo – Varshavskoye highway);
– “Kommunarka” – is a transfer to the station of the same name on the Sokolnicheskaya line, located on the territory of the administrative and business center “Kommunarka” under the projected motorway MKAD – the village of Kommunarka – Ostafyevo airport (at the intersection with Projected passage No. 818);
– “Sosenki” – located in the settlement of Sosenskoye (along the Kaluzhskoye highway and near the adjoining Projected passage No. 7032);
– “Rakitki” – located in the settlement of Desenovsky (along the Kaluga highway in the area of the gardening non-profit partnership “Rakitki”);
– “Desna” – located in the settlement of Desenovsky (in the area of Novovatutinsky prospect and near the intersection with 3rd Novovatutinskaya street).
In addition, the name was given to the Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya metro line station under construction, located at the intersection of Dmitrovskoe highway and 800-letiya Moscow street. It received the name “Yakhromskaya” (the project name is “Street of the 800th anniversary of Moscow”). Not far from the station is the street of the same name, named in 1964 in honor of the Moscow region Yakhroma.
The Troitskaya line will have 17 stations, and its length will be 40 kilometers. It is expected that about 100 thousand passengers.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.