MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
September 6, 2021, 14:16
About 7.6 thousand Muscovites will move to them.
By the end of September, it is planned to transfer 12 new buildings for settlement under the renovation program. About 7.6 thousand people from 46 houses will move to them, the head of the capital Department of Urban Development Policy Sergey Levkin…
“This month in seven districts it is planned to start resettlement of residents in 12 buildings,” – said the head of the department.
New buildings are located at the following addresses:
– Bazovskaya street, house 17 (CAO);
– Krasnodarskaya street, building 46/1 (SEAD);
– Novoshchukinskaya street, 8 (SZAO);
– Garibaldi Street, 18 (South-West Administrative District);
– Feodosiyskaya Street, 7/1 (South-West Administrative District);
– Molodogvardeyskaya street, house 44 (JSC);
– Kastanaevskaya street, house 65 (JSC);
– Yunykh Lenintsev street, house 73 (SEAD);
– Mosrentgen settlement, quarter 24, building 1, buildings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (TyNAO);
– Lublinskaya street, house 111b, buildings 1 and 2 (SEAD);
– Lublinskaya street, house 113 (SEAD);
– Krasnodonskaya street, 48 (SEAD).
Sergey Levkin also said that about 30 thousand Muscovites are planning to start resettlement this year. “Now, under the renovation program, the resettlement of 46.6 thousand residents from 307 houses has begun, 37.4 thousand people celebrated housewarming,” he added.
The renovation program was approved in 2017, it concerns about one million citizens and provides for the resettlement of 5175 houses. During the implementation of the program 110 new buildings were transferred for settlement… Another 142 houses are at the design stage, 153 are under construction.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.