MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
The Deputy Prime Minister took part in the grand opening of 16 modern sports facilities in 13 regions within the framework of the IX International Forum “Russia – Country of Sports”. They were built within the framework of the federal project “Sport is the norm of life” of the national project “Demography”.
All sports facilities that are open within the framework of the forum are vivid proof that the sports industry in the country is developing, and the Russian Government will continue to work on creating sports complexes, including in small settlements, Dmitry Chernyshenko noted.
“In total, about 70 sports facilities will be commissioned by the end of the year. Next year, there are plans to commission more than 110 sports and recreation complexes, ”the Deputy Prime Minister said.
The ceremony was held via teleconference. It was also attended by Presidential Aide Igor Levitin, Minister of Sports Oleg Matytsin. Representatives of the regions also went live.
The Vice Prime Minister congratulated all residents of the country on the implementation of such projects and wished everyone to actively use the swimming pools, gyms and fitness rooms and ice rinks.
“The importance of these facilities for residents of settlements and cities in the regions is difficult to overestimate. For example, the Sports Palace in Kaluga is the only facility of this level in the region. It will provide a continuous training process in ice and water sports, hold international competitions on the territory of the region, as well as attract citizens of all ages to physical culture and sports. There are many promising swimmers in the Republic of Udmurtia. And a modern 50-meter pool will provide an opportunity to conduct full-fledged training sessions and, I am sure, raise a new generation of champions, ”said Dmitry Chernyshenko.
The 16 open sports facilities include:
– a swimming pool in Izhevsk;
– physical culture and sports complex in the village of Krasnye Tkachi, Yaroslavl region;
– sports and recreation center in the village of Sukhobuzimsky, Krasnoyarsk Territory;
– a pre-fabricated indoor sports ground in the Kuraginsky district of the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
– a sports complex with a swimming pool in Kaliningrad;
– Regional sports training center for shooting sports “Berezino” in the village of the same name in the Tver region;
– sports and recreation center for artistic gymnastics in Voronezh;
– Sports Palace in Kaluga;
– training center for training in wrestling in Vladikavkaz;
– a sports and recreation complex with a universal game room in the village of Adyge-Khabl of the Karachay-Cherkess Republic;
– the administrative and sports complex of the specialized children’s and youth sports school of the Olympic reserve in alpine skiing in the city of Kirovsk, Murmansk region;
– sports and recreation complex in the city of Shikhany, Saratov region;
– an open-type sports and recreation center in the Saratov region;
– an open-type sports and recreation center in the city of Argun, Chechen Republic.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.