MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
Russia is resuming flights with Spain, Iraq, Kenya and Slovakia
Following the discussion and taking into account the epidemiological situation in individual countries, members of the emergency response center decided to resume regular flights on 21 September 2021 with the following countries on a reciprocal basis:
– Iraq (Moscow – Baghdad, 2 flights per week)
– Spain (Moscow – Madrid and Moscow – Barcelona, 4 flights per week on each route; Moscow – Malaga and Moscow – Alicante, 2 flights per week on each route)
– Kenya (Moscow – Nairobi, 2 flights per week)
– Slovakia (Moscow – Bratislava, 4 flights per week; St Petersburg – Bratislava, 2 flights per week).
It was also decided to increase the number of regular flights from 21 September with the following countries on a reciprocal basis:
– Egypt (Moscow – Hurghada and Moscow – Sharm el-Sheikh, 15-25 flights per week on each route; 1-3 flights per week on each route from points of the Russian Federation that have resumed international flights to Hurghada and Sharm el- Sheikh)
– Hungary (St Petersburg – Budapest, 2-4 flights per week)
– Kazakhstan (Moscow – Nur-Sultan, 3-7 flights per week; Moscow – Alma-Ata, 2-7 flights per week; Moscow – Karaganda, Moscow – Shymkent, Moscow – Aktau, Moscow – Kostanay, St Petersburg – Nur- Sultan, Makhachkala – Aktau, Grozny – Aktau, Kaliningrad – Alma-Ata, Kaliningrad – Nur-Sultan, Novosibirsk – Nur-Sultan, Omsk – Nur-Sultan, Omsk – Pavlodar, Omsk – Petropavlovsk, 1 flight per week on each route)
– Qatar (Sochi – Doha, 1 flight per week).
In addition, a decision was made to resume flights to Turkey and Egypt from the international airports of Pskov, Magadan, Murmansk and Chita on 21 September.
The emergency response center also recommends that citizens get vaccinated before flying to foreign countries to protect themselves from COVID-19.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.