MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
Traffic was opened at the exit from Moskovskoye to the Filatov Lug metro station, as well as along a new link between Kievskoye and Kaluzhskoye highways.
In Moscow, traffic was launched on a new highway linking Kievskoe and Kaluzhskoe highways. Also, an exit from the city of Moskovsky to the Filatov Lug metro station was opened. Sergey Sobyanin wrote about this in his account on the VKontakte social network.
The construction of a four-lane road linking Kievskoe and Kaluzhskoe highways – a backup for the Moscow Ring Road, the Central Ring Road and the Solntsevo – Butovo – Varshavskoe Highway road – began in March 2018 and was completed in September 2021, three months ahead of schedule under the contract.
The 12-kilometer route runs from Kievskoe highway through the villages of Serednevo, Maryino (intersects with the Maryino-Salaryevo road) and Desna to Kaluzhskoe highway. In the area of the village of Filimonki, a bridge was built across the Likova River.
There are 19 traffic lights on the highway, 34 modern stopping pavilions have been installed for public transport passengers. Also along the road, screens were installed to protect against noise, with a total length of 2.6 kilometers. Near the road, 32.9 hectares of lawns were laid out, and 1280 bushes were planted. Also, within the framework of the project, 142 kilometers of engineering communications were shifted and five local treatment facilities were built.
The new road provides an additional link between Kievskoye and Kaluzhskoye highways and allows the creation of new public transport routes. This will improve transport services for over 50 thousand residents of nearby settlements, including the villages of Burtsevo, Golenishchevo, Serednevo, Maryino, Penino, Staroselie, Desna, the villages of Filimonki, Maryino and others. It is very important to reduce the load on the Kievskoye and Kaluzhskoye highways, reduce the overrun of transport and, as a result, improve the environmental situation.
From Moscow to Filatov Meadow
The construction of a four-lane road connecting Moskovsky with the Solntsevo – Butovo – Varshavskoye highway began in March last year. The 2.3-kilometer track has become an alternative exit from the Moskovsky settlement to the Filatov Lug metro station. It will allow organizing new routes of public passenger transport for residents of the TyNAO.
Three traffic lights and two modern stopping pavilions were installed on the road. In the area of the Filatov Lug metro station, a temporary public transport reversal area has appeared. Also along the road, noise barriers have been installed with a total length of 334 meters. On the adjacent territory, eight hectares of lawns were laid out, 15 393 trees and 14 235 shrubs were planted. In addition, the builders moved more than 12 kilometers of utilities and built two local treatment facilities.
Before the opening of the new highway, over 80 thousand residents of Moskovskoye had to get to the metro along the Kievskoye highway, where traffic is difficult during rush hours. Now they will be able to save up to an hour a day on the road: the journey to the metro at rush hour will be reduced by almost six times, from 40 to seven minutes.
Roads of the TyNAO
Moscow continues to form a road frame for new areas of the city, which will include the reconstructed Kievskoye, Kaluzhskoye and Varshavskoye Highways, the Central Ring Road and the Solntsevo – Butovo – Varshavskoye Highway under construction, a network of local roads and city streets in new residential areas.
As part of the program for the formation of the transport frame of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas, it is planned to build over 500 kilometers of roads by the end of 2024. In 2012–2021, 313 kilometers were built or reconstructed, as well as 58 artificial structures and 39 pedestrian crossings.
This year, more than 28 kilometers of roads were built and reconstructed, including the following:
– reconstruction and construction of the Serednevo – Maryino – Desna section of the M3 Ukraine highway (12 kilometers);
– reconstruction of the Mozhaisk highway and construction of an overpass across the tracks of the Belorussian direction of the Moscow railway near the Zhavoronki platform (7.7 kilometers);
– construction of a section of the Voskresenskoe – Karakashevo – Shcherbinka highway from the Ostafyevskoe highway to Chechersky proezd (3.2 kilometers);
– construction of a main street of regional significance from Moskovsky to the Filatov Lug metro station (2.3 kilometers);
– reconstruction of the street and road network on the territory of the administrative and business center (ADC) of the village of Kommunarka (first stage, 2.2 kilometers);
– the first stage of construction and reconstruction of the main street of city significance Mamyri – Penino – Sharapovo with a length of 1.1 kilometers will run from Nikolo-Khovanskaya street to the Serednevo – Maryino – Desna section of the M3 “Ukraine” highway).
It is planned to build over 18 kilometers of roads by the end of the year. Among them:
– a section of the road from Aviatorov Street to Rodnikovaya Street as part of the construction of a traffic intersection on the Kievskoye Highway near the Salaryevo metro station (8.8 kilometers);
– road network on the territory of ADC in Kommunarka (first stage, 1.6 kilometers);
– the road to the Salaryevo transport hub (the second and third stages of construction, 2.6 kilometers);
– main streets of regional significance in the Mosrentgen settlement (two kilometers);
– access roads to fire stations in the settlements of Krasnopakhorsky, Klenovsky, Kievsky, the urban district of Shcherbinka (1.65 kilometers).
It is also planned to reconstruct a street of local importance, the settlement of Voskresenskoye – Centralnaya Street – SNT “Velvet Roscha” with the construction of a turning platform (1.44 kilometers).
New roads in Moscow
Over 10 years, 1,099 kilometers of roads (19 percent of the existing road network), 320 artificial structures and 271 off-street crossings have been built in Moscow.
Since the beginning of 2021, the construction of 65.2 kilometers of roads, 23 artificial structures and 17 pedestrian crossings has been completed. Among them are the section of the North-Eastern Expressway (TSD) from Otkrytoye to Yaroslavskoe shosse and a traffic interchange at the intersection with Prospekt Mira, a traffic intersection at the intersection of the TSD with the 5th passage of Podbelskoye and Otkrytye shosse, an overpass across the MCD-2 tracks on the Yugo- Eastern Expressway (SEA) from Ryazansky Prospekt to the Third Transport Ring, as well as the Serednevo – Maryino – Desna section of the M3 Ukraine highway, the main street of regional significance, the city of Moskovsky – Filatov Lug metro station.
Among the most significant objects, which are scheduled to be commissioned by the end of 2021, are the bridge across the Skhodnya River as part of the reconstruction of Volokolamskoye Highway on the section from the Moscow Ring Road to the Skhodnya River, as well as the road to the sports and recreation center on the territory of the Mnevnikovskaya floodplain.
In 2022–2023, it is planned to build 188 kilometers of roads, 70 artificial structures and 37 pedestrian crossings. The key project for the coming years is the construction of chord lines.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.