MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
We continue to expand the geography of our offline events and invite you to take part in an international diversified business mission in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, which will be held from November 10 to 12, 2021 with the support of Russian Export Center JSC (part of VEB.RF).
Russian companies that are actively developing export sales channels or planning to start export activities are invited to participate in the business mission. For exporters, targeted negotiations will be organized with foreign buyers who have expressed interest in purchasing products. The organization of a B2B meeting will take place only in case of mutual interest of the exporter and the potential buyer at a time convenient for the participants on the specified dates in Bishkek. Also, the organizers of the event are working on a business program that touches on topical issues of the industry and partnerships with representatives of business and government authorities.
REC invites manufacturers:
– meat products;
– compound feed;
– agricultural equipment;
– building materials;
– hydropower and energy saving equipment;
– information technologies for the banking sector.
The business mission will be held with 100% funding from REC (organization of B2B meetings). Travel, transportation and other expenses are borne by the participating company independently.
To participate in a business mission, you must:
1. Register on the “My Export” portal through the exporter’s personal account for the relevant event as a potential participantmoexport.exportcenter.ru
2. Sign the UKEP application (enhanced qualified electronic signature)
3. Get the result of consideration of the application in the LC
4. Sign an agreement on participation in LC
5. Take part in the event with a visit to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
6. Send a report and protocol on participation in the LC
If you have technical questions when submitting an application in the “One Window” information system, you must inform the contact centermoexport.exportcenter.ru / contacts /, phone +7 (495) 967-0737, email:email@example.com.
For all organizational issues, contact Snezhana Kotsar, senior expert in the administration of congress and exhibition events and business missions of JSC REC,firstname.lastname@example.org.
A source: REC
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and / or sentence structure not be perfect.