MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
September 25, 2021, 09:07
This service can be used by young Muscovites who receive the main document of a Russian citizen for the first time.
Citizens of Russia who have reached the age of 14 were issued in the centers of state services in a solemn atmosphere, the 300th passport. The ceremony takes place surrounded by friends and relatives. Representatives of the migration departments and the My Documents centers congratulate each participant. Together with the main document of a Russian citizen, young Muscovites receive the Constitution of the Russian Federation and gifts.
After receiving the passport, the guests of the ceremony are waiting for an unofficial part of the program: acquaintance with the exposition of the exhibition “Moscow – Taking Care of History” in the flagships, and in the Palace of Public Services – an excursion to the first museum and exhibition complex of the history of public service in Russia.
You can choose a convenient date, time and place for participation in the ceremony and make a preliminary registration at mos.ru (the entry opens 30 days before the event). For 12 days, you need to submit documents at the office of public services selected for the solemn presentation.
On the required day, you must arrive at the center at least 40 minutes before the start of the event (if the applicant does not appear five minutes before the start of the ceremony, the entry will be canceled, you can pick up the passport later at the migration department of the area where the documents were submitted).
You can submit a set of documents for registration of the service no earlier than the next day after the age of 14. Their list includes a birth certificate, two photographs measuring 3.5 by 4.5 centimeters, a receipt for payment of a state duty in the amount of 300 rubles. You can take a photo and pay the state fee at the center of public services. In addition, the package of documents includes an application, which can be filled out correctly by the office specialists.
The addresses of the centers where the ceremonies for the presentation of passports are held:
– CAD – Presnenskaya embankment, building 2 (shopping and entertainment center “Afimall City”);
– South-West Administrative District – Novoyasenevsky prospect, building 1 (shopping and entertainment center “Spectrum”);
– VAO – Shchelkovskoe highway, 75 (shopping and entertainment center “Shchelkovsky”);
– South Administrative District – Kirovogradskaya street, house 13a (shopping and entertainment center Columbus);
– SEAD – Ryazansky prospect, building 2, building 3 (shopping center “Gorod”);
– SAO – Leningradskoe shosse, 16a, building 8 (shopping and entertainment center “Metropolis”);
– Palace of Public Services – Prospect Mira, house 119, building 71.
The flagship offices and the Palace of Public Services at VDNKh are open daily from 10:00 to 22:00.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.