Post sponsored by NewzEngine.com

MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –

12 October 2021, 07:01

Share this

Complete overhaul work is planned to be completed by the end of the year.

As part of the regional program of major overhaul, the house built in 1910 in Gagarinsky Lane was restored to its historical color of the facade, according to the Moscow city economy complex.

According to the idea of ​​the architect Ivan German, the red brick house did not have a facing layer, but over more than a century of history, the building was painted several times. After examining archival documents and photographs, the specialists selected the shade that best matches the original color.

Before painting, the facade was thoroughly cleaned and treated with an antifungal agent. The damaged bricks were replaced and the grouting was carried out. After that, the house was covered with facade paint with increased resistance to all weather conditions.

Complete overhaul work is planned to be completed by the end of the year.

The three-story house, located at 9/5 Gagarinsky Lane, was built for the clergy at the Church of Paraskeva the Great Martyr on Bozhedomka, and after the revolution it became a multi-apartment building. It has one entrance and four apartments. The façade windows are decorated with castle stones; an arch leads to the courtyard.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.

MIL OSI Russia News