MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
October 19, 2021 10:03 am
Photo by M. Mishin. Press Service of the Mayor and the Moscow Government
In addition to a diploma of education, citizens can legalize birth or marriage certificates, extracts from the register of legal entities and other documents.
Since the beginning of the year, the townspeople have applied 7.7 thousand times to the centers of state services for consular legalization of documents. The service appeared in offices “My documents” v January 2021… The most popular centers were the flagships of the South-Eastern Administrative District and the Central Administrative District, and twice as many applicants applied to the South-Eastern District.
The most popular months for legalizing documents are July and August. Their popularity is largely due to the graduation of students from educational institutions. Foreign graduates legalize education diplomas for future employment in other countries.
In addition to a diploma of education, in the centers of public services, citizens can legalize a birth certificate or marriage registration, extracts from the register of legal entities, documents issued or certified by a notary, certificates of absence (presence) of a criminal record and other documents. The service is useful for work, study, marriage abroad.
Consular legalization of documents of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation is available in six flagships and the Palace of Public Services at VDNKh. It can be used by individuals – Russian and foreign citizens. An exception is made by individual entrepreneurs. The term of provision is five working days, excluding delivery, and the state fee is 350 rubles for each legalized document. The service is available on an extraterritorial basis within the city of Moscow, regardless of the applicant’s registration at the place of residence or stay in the Russian Federation. No prior registration is required.
The addresses of the centers where consular legalization of documents takes place:
– CAD – Presnenskaya embankment, building 2 (shopping and entertainment center “Afimall City”);
– South-West Administrative District – Novoyasenevsky prospect, building 1 (shopping and entertainment center “Spectrum”);
– South Administrative District – Kirovogradskaya street, house 13a (shopping and entertainment center Columbus);
– VAO – Shchelkovskoe highway, 75 (shopping and entertainment center “Shchelkovsky”);
– SEAD – Ryazansky prospect, building 2, building 3 (shopping center “Gorod”);
– SAO – Leningradskoe shosse, building 16a, building 8 (shopping center “Metropolis”).
– The Palace of Public Services at VDNKh – Prospect Mira, house 119, building 71.
The flagship offices and the Palace of Public Services at VDNKh are open daily from 10:00 to 22:00.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.