MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
October 20, 2021 10:03 am
The corresponding decree was signed by Sergei Sobyanin.
The new sites are located in nine districts of four Moscow districts. They will build 128.6 thousand square meters of housing, which will allow to resettle 26 old houses with 1,840 apartments. 4.7 thousand Muscovites will receive new comfortable housing.
New launch sites are located at the following addresses:
– Durov street, possession 3 (CAD, Meshchansky);
– 2nd Dubrovskaya street, possession 1 (CAD, Tagansky);
– Ilimskaya street, possession 5 (SVAO, Lianozovo);
– Akademika Komarov Street, possession 6–8 (North-Eastern Administrative District, Marfino);
– Otradny proezd, possession 6–8 (North-East Administrative District, Otradnoe);
– Vereskovaya street, possession 6 (SVAO, Sviblovo);
– Krzhizhanovskogo street, possession 31 (South-West Administrative District, Kotlovka);
– Svobody Street, possession 7-9 (SZAO, Pokrovskoe-Streshnevo);
– Pine Alley, possession 4 (SZAO, Pokrovskoe-Streshnevo);
– 1st Volokolamskiy proezd, possession 7, building 1 (SZAO, Shchukino).
In total, 533 launch sites with a total area of 8.4 million square meters have been selected for the construction of houses under the renovation program.
The renovation program includes 5176 houses – about 350 thousand apartments with a total area of 16.4 million square meters, in which about a million residents live.
The first new settlers moved into new homes in February 2018. The resettlement of residents of 358 houses in 126 new buildings is underway or has already been completed. A total of 54.8 thousand people are moving, of which 41.1 thousand have completed the move.
155 residential buildings with a total area of two million square meters have been built. The construction and design of 304 houses with a total area of 5.5 million square meters is underway.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.