MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
On October 20, 2021, the House of Officers of the Belogorsk Garrison of the Amur Combined Arms Association of the Eastern Military District (VVO) celebrated the 84th anniversary of its foundation.
In his congratulatory message, Major General Alexander Sanchik, Commander of the Amur Combined Arms Formation, congratulated the entire creative team of the House of Officers on the Education Day and wished them prosperity, well-being, inspiration and great creative success. And also thanked for the great contribution to the development of culture in the Belogorsk garrison and the Eastern Military District.
For reference: The Officers’ House of the Belogorsk Garrison is the oldest cultural institution of the Eastern Military District. Formed on October 20, 1937.
On August 15, 2017, the reconstructed square named after Hero of the Soviet Union Vasily Margelov began work on the territory of the House of Officers of the Belogorsk Garrison.
Over the years of its work, the staff of the House of Officers of the Belogorsk Garrison has received many awards. One of the latter was a memorial sign and a pennant from the Chief of the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces.
1 2 3 4 5
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and / or sentence structure not be perfect.