MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
It is planned to consider the following issues at the meeting:
1. On the progress of the All-Russian Population Census
2. On the preliminary results of the harvesting of agricultural crops in 2021
This year, the entire sown area is 79.9 million hectares (at the level of 2020). The area under grain and leguminous crops is 47.04 million hectares. Due to unfavorable weather conditions in the spring of this year, the sowing of spring crops took place at a later date, which in turn influenced the timing of harvesting.
3. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to Article 1151 of Part Three of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation”
The purpose of the adoption of the bill is to bring the provisions of the first paragraph of paragraph 2 of Article 1151 of the third part of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law of May 1, 2019 No. 87-FZ “On Amendments to the Federal Law” On General Principles of Organization of Local Self-Government in the Russian Federation “, which introduced a new type of municipal formation (municipal district).
4. On the allocation of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia from the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation of budgetary appropriations for the provision of subsidies from the federal budget to Russian credit institutions to reimburse the lost income on loans issued to legal entities and individual entrepreneurs for the restoration of entrepreneurial activity
In connection with the deterioration of the economic situation as a result of the spread of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) and the establishment of non-working days in October – November 2021, the President of Russia supported the Government’s proposal to extend the program of concessional lending for payroll 3.0. The draft act provides for the allocation of appropriate financial resources.
5. On amendments to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 31, 2021 No. 2127-r
The draft order is aimed at providing subsidies to socially oriented non-profit organizations and small and medium-sized businesses in especially affected industries in the amount of one minimum wage in order to partially compensate for their costs associated with carrying out activities during non-working days established by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 20, 2021 No. 595 “On the establishment of non-working days in the territory of the Russian Federation in October-November 2021”
6. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to the Federal Law” On Additional Measures of State Support for Families with Children “
The bill provides for the extension of the right to maternal (family) capital to fathers raising two or more children who have Russian Federation citizenship alone, in the event of the death of a woman who is not a citizen of the Russian Federation who gave birth to these children, and the announcement of her deceased. The project also establishes the possibility of transferring the right to maternity capital to children in equal shares, in the event of the death of a man raising two or more children alone.
7. On the allocation of budgetary appropriations to the Ministry of Labor of Russia in 2021 from the reserve fund of the Government of the Russian Federation for the provision of an interbudgetary transfer to the budgets of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in order to co-finance the costs associated with the provision of state social assistance on the basis of a social contract to certain categories of citizens
The draft decree is aimed at fulfilling the state’s obligations on social support of citizens, as well as at increasing the share of citizens covered by state social assistance on the basis of a social contract, whose average per capita income (the average per capita family income of which) has increased (exceeded the subsistence minimum established in the constituent entity of the Russian Federation) at the end of the term of the social contract.
8. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to the Federal Law” On Postal Communication “and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation”
The draft law, in particular, provides for the definitions of special postal services, special postal services, special postal facilities, special postal items, users of special postal services. The draft act is aimed at eliminating the gap in the legislation regarding the provision of special postal services, solving the issue of using weapons within the framework of the activities of FSUE “GTSSS” and creating conditions for the further development of special postal services.
9. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to the Federal Law” On Insurance of Deposits in Banks of the Russian Federation “
In order to allow remote payment of insurance compensation, the draft law proposes to make changes aimed at the possibility of filing an appeal through a single portal of state and municipal services or the official website of the State Corporation “Deposit Insurance Agency”. At the same time, the bill eliminates the need to identify applicants solely by an identity document of the applicant, upon personal contact, and establishes various methods of remote identification (using a unified identification and authentication system, a unified biometric system or an enhanced qualified electronic signature).
10. On the draft federal law “On Amendments to Articles 120 and 238 of the Federal Law” On Customs Regulation in the Russian Federation and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation “
The bill is aimed at the need to expand the opportunities for individuals to sell goods of cross-border (external) electronic trade using customs (“bonded”) warehouses, as well as simplify administrative procedures when assessing the activities of audited persons to identify customs risks and determine their level.
11. On the draft amendments of the Government of the Russian Federation to the draft federal law No. 1258306-7 “On Amending the Budget Code of the Russian Federation and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation and Establishing the Specifics of Executing the Budgets of the Budget System of the Russian Federation in 2022”
The draft amendments to the draft law provide for the introduction of amendments of a priority nature. They are due to the adopted changes in legislation, instructions of the President of the Russian Federation, as well as the elimination of ambiguity of interpretation in law enforcement practice.
12. On the draft federal law “On amendments to the Federal law” On the state corporation for space activities “Roskosmos”
The bill proposes to consolidate the possibility of forming special reserve funds of the corporation both at the expense of the corporation’s organizations and at the expense of the corporation itself, including cash and other property, including property rights. The procedure for the formation of a special reserve fund of the Corporation will be established by the Government.
13. On the draft amendments of the Government of the Russian Federation to the draft federal law No. 944923-7 “On amendments to the Federal Law” On state regulation of the production and circulation of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products and on limiting the consumption (drinking) of alcoholic products “and Article 21 Federal Law “On Advertising” in terms of organizing specialized fairs of wine products produced in the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union “
The draft amendments to the draft law introduce the following changes: a ban is established for the sale and tasting of cognac, brandy and grape vodka within the framework of specialized fairs of cognac, brandy and grape vodka (Federal Law No. 468-FZ “On viticulture and winemaking in the Russian Federation” cognac, brandy and grape vodka are classified as wine products ), a requirement is also established to confirm the place of growth of grapes from which wine products are made, subject to sale and tasting within the framework of specialized fairs, in the manner prescribed by the law of the Eurasian Economic Union.
14. On amendments to clause 6 of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 17, 2004 No. 294 and invalidation of the second paragraph of subclause “a” of clause 1 of the changes that are made to the decrees of the Government of the Russian Federation approved by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 15 2009 No. 482
The draft resolution proposes to empower Rosstandart to implement federal state control (supervision) over compliance with mandatory safety requirements in relation to wheeled vehicles (chassis) and components of vehicles (chassis) in circulation (prior to the start of their operation), motor gasoline, diesel fuel, marine fuel and fuel oil, which are the objects of 4 technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Commission (customs union), as well as for the implementation of state metrological control (supervision).
15. On amendments to the Regulation on the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
The draft resolution proposes to empower the Ministry of Health of Russia to establish the conditions and procedure for the formation of certificates of incapacity for work in the form of an electronic document, as well as the procedure for the Social Insurance Fund to verify compliance by medical organizations with the conditions and procedure for the formation of certificates of incapacity for work in the form of an electronic document.
16. On amendments to the Regulation on the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation
The draft resolution of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia is endowed with new powers, in particular, on the approval of the Rules for the use of forests for fishing; approval of the Rules for the creation of forest nurseries and their operation; on approval of the procedure for allocation and taxation of cutting areas; approval of the Rules for the use of forests for the creation and operation of objects of timber processing infrastructure.
17. On amendments to the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 30, 2004 No. 400
The draft resolution provides for bringing the Regulation on Rosprirodnadzor in line with the provisions of the Federal Law of July 31, 2020 No. 248-FZ “On State Control (Supervision) and Municipal Control in the Russian Federation” and Federal Law No. 170-FZ of June 11, 2021 “On amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation in connection with the adoption of the Federal Law “On State Control (Supervision) and Municipal Control in the Russian Federation”, as well as adjusting the wording of the powers of Rosprirodnadzor in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
18. On amendments to the Regulation on the Federal Road Agency
The adoption of the draft resolution will allow Rosavtodor to implement the “one window” mechanism when making decisions on the establishment of public easements at the request of subjects of natural monopolies, communications organizations for the purposes of reconstruction of engineering structures in connection with the construction (reconstruction) of federal highways included in the list of infrastructure facilities, approved by order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated September 7, 2020 No. 2278-r.
19. On amendments to the Regulation on the Federal Medical and Biological Agency
The draft resolution proposes to change the names of the following types of control (supervision) in the Regulations on the Federal Medical and Biological Agency: federal state sanitary and epidemiological control (supervision) and federal state control (supervision) over ensuring the safety of donor blood and its components.
Moscow, October 27, 2021
The content of press releases of the Department of Press Service and References is a summary of materials submitted by federal executive bodies for discussion at a meeting of the Government of the Russian Federation.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.