MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
On October 27, at the Central House of the Russian Army named after M.V. Frunze hosted a meeting of the commission of the 15th All-Russian literary competition “Your sons, Russia!”, At which the names of the winners and diploma winners were announced.
Competition “Your, Russia, sons!” is carried out with the aim of popularizing literary works about the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, about the pages of their glorious and heroic history, increasing the prestige of military service and enhancing the work of military writers.
At a meeting of the competition committee chaired by the head of the Military Art Studio of Writers, Honored Worker of Culture of the Russian Federation Vladimir Silkin, a decision was made by the winners of the XV All-Russian literary competition “Your sons, Russia!” admit:
– in the nomination “Poetry” – Rear Admiral of the Reserve Alexander Dyakonov for the collection of poems “Polar Happiness”;
– In the nomination “Prose and Drama” – Lieutenant Colonel Vladimir Zabudko for the book “He chooses the sky. Heaven chooses him ”;
– in the nomination “Publicism” – reserve colonel Yuri Fokin for the book “The Triune Soul of a Military Surgeon”.
Diploma winners of the XV All-Russian literary competition “Your, Russia, sons!” recognized:
– in the “Poetry” nomination – Lieutenant Colonel Vladimir Vlasov for the collection of poems “Officer’s Life”, Senior Sergeant Vasily Shishkin for the poems “Tomorrow”, “About a man’s craving for discoveries”, – Reserve Colonel Valery Tytenko for the verse “Father”, Captain Andrey Kulyukin for the book “Heaven Wide Open”;
– in the nomination “Prose and Drama” – retired lieutenant-captain Valery Golev for the book “The Polar Summer is Burning Down”, Captain 1st rank in reserve Vyacheslav Cherkasov for the book “Marathon in the Past”, retired captain Anatoly Gorokhov for the book “My Little Tales” , reserve captain Mikhail Popov for the story “Doc”;
– in the nomination “Publicism” – Andrey Obyedkov for the book “National Guard in the Faces”, Nikolai Ofitov for the book “Burning in the Fire of War”, retired colonel of the medical service Boris Zholus for the book “Reflections on the main thing. Human. Law. Morality “,” Hygienic training and education of military personnel. History. Modernity ”, student Nikita Ermolaev for the essay“ Memory is stronger than time ”.
1 2 3 4 5
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and / or sentence structure not be perfect.