Post sponsored by NewzEngine.com

MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –

November 22, 2021, 15:03

Share this

Photo by D. Grishkin. Press Service of the Mayor and the Moscow Government

The area of ​​the two-storey building will be about 2.5 thousand square meters.

In the Moskvorechye-Saburovo area, they began to build a sports and recreation complex (FOC) with a swimming pool and a gym, said the head Department of Urban Development Policy of Moscow Sergey Levkin.

 

“The total area of ​​the two-storey building, which is planned to be built here, will be about 2.5 thousand square meters. The work permit was obtained in February of this year, but the actual start of construction was postponed due to the need to free the site from encumbrances, ”the head of the department noted.

Now specialists are equipping the construction site. In the center there will be swimming pools and a sauna, a gym with exercise equipment, universal rooms, a playroom for children, a spa complex and a cafeteria. The sports center is planned to be commissioned in 2023.

According to Sergei Levkin, the building under construction will have the form of a rectangle with a rounded main entrance from the intersection of the Kashirskoye Highway with the tracks of the Moscow Railway.

In the capital, sports centers are being built in areas of mass development and urban areas where there is a lack of sports infrastructure. About 40 percent of sports and recreation centers are planned to be built at the expense of the city budget, the remaining 60 percent – at the expense of private investors. These will be swimming pools, ice arenas, football fields and other facilities. Until the end of 2024, it is planned to build 31 sports facilities in the capital, 23 of them – fitness centers.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.

MIL OSI Russia News