MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
December 22, 2021 10:40 am
Photo by V. Novikov. Press Service of the Mayor and the Moscow Government
This will increase the salaries of teachers and other workers and maintain a high level of quality in the capital’s education.
Moscow has approved standards for budgetary financing of schools and kindergartens for 2022. The corresponding decree was signed Sergei Sobyanin…
So, from January 1, 2022, the size of funding standards for each child of public and private educational institutions will be indexed by 3.1 percent. Payouts will be:
– 139 thousand rubles for a student of the first – fourth grades;
– 160 thousand rubles for a fifth – ninth grade student;
– 180 thousand rubles for a student in grades 10-11;
– 191 thousand rubles for a preschooler in a full-day group;
– 77.3 thousand rubles for a preschooler in a short-term stay group.
For the indexation of standards in the law on the budget of the city of Moscow for 2022, additional funds in the amount of 7.8 billion rubles are provided.
The indexation of standards will help maintain a high level of quality in Moscow education and ensure an increase in the salaries of teachers and other workers in the education system.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.