MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
December 30, 2021, 19:56
Press service of the organizing committee of the cycle of city street events “Moscow Seasons”
The first high-rise fireworks will sparkle over the Moskvoretskaya embankment at 00:00. The baton will be picked up in other districts of the city at 01:00. 15 Moscow parks will prepare their own pyrotechnic program.
On the night of January 1, New Year’s fireworks will be launched in the capital. The show will take place at 11 city venues and 15 parks. It will be the culmination of the holiday. The dark sky will be illuminated by hundreds of types of pyrotechnic compositions, among which sparkling peonies and chrysanthemums, golden and silver waves, palms and comets, long loved by the townspeople.
Over half a million people are expected to see the cascades of festive fireworks in the skies over Moscow at the same time. For those who go outside to enjoy the show, it is advised to avoid crowded places. You need to maintain social distance so as not to put your health at risk in a pandemic.
Main areas of New Year’s fireworks
Traditionally, the first high-rise fireworks will sparkle over the Moskvoretskaya embankment at 00:00. The baton will be picked up in other districts of the city at 01:00. Each performance will last four minutes. In total, more than 30 thousand pyrotechnic volleys will thunder.
Where the high-altitude fireworks will be launched from:
– CAD, Moskvoretskaya embankment;
– Joint-Stock Company, Victory Park, Poklonnaya Gora, Partizan Alley;
– South-Eastern Administrative District, opposite house 31 on Guryanov Street, water area of the Moskva River, icebreaker tugboat;
– SAO, park “Khodynskoe pole”, Khodynsky boulevard, building 1;
– VAO, small town named after Bauman (Izmailovo estate);
– North-Eastern Administrative District, Central Alley of VDNKh;
– SZAO, landscape park “Mitino”, Roslovka street, building 5;
– South-West Administrative District, Kadyrov Street;
– TyNAO, the city of Moskovsky, Projected passage No. 5562;
– TyNAO, Troitsk city, Fizicheskaya street, near the fire station number 42;
– ZelAO, Ozernaya alley, house 4, building 2.
Golden waves and comets over parks
15 parks subordinate to the Department of Culture of the city of Moscow will prepare their own special pyrotechnic program. In the sky above them you can see colorful palms, waves of gold and silver sparks, flowers shimmering in all shades and bright comets. The show in the capital’s parks will start simultaneously (at 01:00 on January 1) and will last four minutes. Some of the best places for observing festive performances will be Gorky Park, Izmailovsky Park, Park of the 50th Anniversary of October, Vorontsovo estate. Thousands of volleys will be thundered there.
What other parks will host New Year’s fireworks:
– North-Eastern Administrative District, Lianozovsky Park;
– VAO, Perovskiy park;
– SZAO, Severnoye Tushino park;
– North-Eastern Administrative District, a public garden on Olonetsky proezd;
– CAD, Tagansky Park;
– SEAD, Kuzminki park;
– Southern Administrative District, park named after Yu.M. Luzhkov;
– Central Administrative District, garden named after Bauman;
– VAO, Sokolniki Park;
– Central Administrative District, Hermitage Garden;
– Central Administrative District, recreation area “Krasnogvardeyskiye Prudy”.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.