MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
January 25, 2022, 14:36
Photo by M. Mishin. Press Service of the Mayor and the Government of Moscow
It will be possible to register adoption, change of name and receive many other services in 11 district centers “My Documents”.
It will now be possible to register a divorce, regardless of the presence of citizenship of the Russian Federation, if the record of the act of marriage is contained in the Unified State Register of Civil Status Records (EGR ZAGS). Previously, only citizens of Russia could apply to public service centers.
Also, the most demanded service (issuance of repeated certificates and certificates of state registration of acts of civil status) will be available to all applicants, including foreign citizens, stateless persons and interested persons on documents for the dead. Previously, only citizens of Russia could do this. In 2021, over 280,000 repeated registry office documents were issued, about 100,000 of them in public service centers.
In the flagship offices of My Documents, a public service will be available to include in the Unified State Register of Civil Registry Offices information about documents issued by the competent authorities of foreign states to certify acts of civil status committed outside the Russian Federation in relation to its citizens. Previously, to receive this service, it was necessary to apply only to district departments. Office of the registry office of Moscow.
In addition, from January 31, 11 My Documents district centers will provide an expanded list of registry office services. These are centers in the districts of Zamoskvorechye, Sokol, Alekseevsky, Novogireevo, Maryino, Nagorny, Nagatino-Sadovniki, Cheryomushki, Mozhaisky, Kuntsevo, Northern and Southern Tushino, Savelki and in the settlement of Troitsk.
These are the following services:
– state registration of a birth that occurred outside of Russia, or, simultaneously with state registration, the establishment of paternity on a joint application of the father and mother of the child, who are not married to each other, filed during pregnancy;
– state registration of the dissolution of marriage in the event that the record of the act of marriage, which is being dissolved, is not in the USR registry office;
– state registration of adoption;
– state registration of establishing paternity;
– state registration of name change;
– state registration of a death that occurred outside of Russia;
– restoration of the civil status record;
– cancellation of the record of the act of civil status;
– requesting a document confirming the fact of registration of an act of civil status or the absence of the fact of registration of an act of civil status, from the territory of a foreign state.
Previously, all these services could only be obtained from Tuesday to Saturday at the regional departments of the Moscow Civil Registry Office. Last year, the total number of applications for them exceeded 20 thousand.
Public service centers “My Documents” are open daily from 08:00 to 20:00.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and or sentence structure not be perfect.