MIL OSI Translation. Region: Russian Federation –
In the Federal State Educational Institution No. 113, where convicts are trained in various professions, the results of the annual review competition have been summed up. The purpose of the creative competition is to increase the level of professional activity of students, develop their creative potential and acquire labor skills.
The participants’ works were evaluated in five categories: metal products, carpentry and technical objects, sewing skills and painting.
The jury took into account their compliance with the competitive conditions, as well as originality, creativity, aesthetics, variety of materials used and the quality of technical execution.
Prizes in the categories were distributed as follows:
– “Metal products” – the work of Sergei Baulin brazier and firewood (branch No. 18);
– “Joinery objects” – a frame for a well, made by Alexander Balashenkov and Alexander Maevsky (branch No. 7);
– “Sewing skills” – a suit “Mountain Tourist”, created by Alexander Sukhov (branch No. 5);
– “Technical objects” – dolls of the authors Maria Ivanova and Ksenia Kochneva (branch No. 14);
– “Painting” – the painting “Morning on the River”, written by Alexander Golyakov (branch number 12).
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article is a translation. Apologies should the grammar and/or sentence structure not be perfect.